Welcome back Mike!! We're here for you any time you need a pat on the back,an atta boy or a bit of humor to brighten the day.   Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

54 minutes ago, Superdog said:

I finally found a way to get logged in without the error message and other grief,had to go thru the link on Watt's new webpage,but all sems well. Still not at all fond of the "improved"format here,but will see how well I can follow the threads now that the "error"BS is gone. Might take me awhile to catch up,but its good to be back. Great group of people here,and there's a really special half dozen who I can't thank enough,if any of you guys ever need any parts,you've earned store credit at Mike's Used Mack parts.

Now to get the boring stuff out of way. Short health update,as of last week,I've lost 46 lbs., Since starting the program for bypass surgery,I have't had a candy bar,which was especially tough thru Easter season because I love Reese's peanut butter eggs.No more pop and no ice cream,or any real dessert,fruit only. Not so bad,I love peaches,bananas,and pineapple. Long way to go but gaining. Hopefully get my license back in 5 weeks.

Been selling of some of my  treasures to keep ahead of bills,damn doctors and hospitals,I have very little respect for them,take my living away but have no trouble turning bills into collections. Hard to let go of alot of these things,but after my wake up call,finally realized I'll never live long enough to follow my dreams and its time to pass stuff on while I have control over where they go.

Been working on my office/mini museum as I sorted thru stuff to sell,some have seen pics on Facebook. It will be open for tours anytime I'm home.

That's enough for now,and another Thanks to those of you that have bought stuff and helped out with bills,

Hope you are doing well!  It's a shame that you have to sell some of your things... what kinds of things do you need help with Mike?   

Ms Tracy D 

Mike, so glad to have you back. The site is just not the same without you.

Keep plugging away at it. If you need a success story to inspire you check in with Randy (1958fwd). His weight loss and subsequent bariatric surgery changed his life. And keep in mind my mantra "Every day on the top side of the grass is a good day, some are just better than others."

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Good to hear from you Mike. I'm sure things seem tough right now but hopefully everything will smooth out for you. We'll keep you on our thoughts and prayers. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Superdog welcome back. I had a mild stroke about 10 years ago and I have some advice for those who may undergo one in the future. Get to the hospital ASAP. They have drugs now that can reverse many of the adverse symptoms however they have to be administered in the first few hours after the incident.