What the F... is wrong ?????

B MACK

On 5/31/2020 at 11:12 PM, Dirtymilkman said:

I'm in MN and this is just embarrassing. The autopsy came out, he died of drugs, heart issues and a pre existing condition. Not asphyxiation. I'm not a fan of many cops, but these police have to deal with this bullsh*t day after day. If people wanna be judged differently,  then act differently. If I were in charge the first time a protest gets violent,  someone would immediately pay. 

I totally agree! I Am very surprised that the cops or some crazy in the crowd Aint using real ammo at this point! The public is too quick to judge in some ways  ! The cops deal with this sh*t day in day out! YUP ALL LIVES MATTER However,  people are lucky there only  using rubber bullets in some ways  ! Very sad situation! What does kicking the sh*t out of everything prove ?

I did consider a similar thing... where are the crazies? The gun wielding maniacs we seem to have dozens of in the U.S. The nut sitting at home, popping rounds into magazines, 20 something white guy, contemplating shooting himself, but wanting to take out 40 people before he does. Truth is those people are spineless cowards. They never shoot at a pillaging mob, they shoot concert goers, women shopping, folks out at a park or theatre, sitting in some classroom. No spine to meet any form of resistance. In an ideal scenario the two mobs would cancel each other out, unfortunately law abiding people suffer the brunt of managing all forms of idiots. 

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1

Philadelphia was absolute pandemonium on Saturday and Sunday and right now, Monday morning sporadic bullsh*t continues throughout the City. If you know Center City Philly.....Vine Street to Lombard (N to S) and River to River (E to W) looks like downtown Beirut. They had heavily armed Federal Police surrounding Independence Hall, the Mint, the Betsy Ross house and Ben Franklin's Grave. Philly cops were so busy, they had Cops from Montgomery, Chester and Bucks Counties rolling with the Philadelphia Fire Department on fires. 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

15 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

But he probably would have lived several more years if he hadn't been murdered.

Maybe he should have not broke the law then he would not have to interact with police and might lived longer, lets go back to where it starts just like slavery, why don't the blacks take out their anger on those who sold blacks into slavery, yep that's right blacks sold blacks they just seem to forget that little tidbit of info.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

But he probably would have lived several more years if he hadn't been doing drugs with a pre-existing heart condition 

fixed it for you.

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On 6/1/2020 at 10:23 AM, kscarbel2 said:

The dramatization of it all by CNN makes me hate the post Ted Turner news organization even more (if that is at all possible).

News should only be a reporting of facts, without opinion. Opinions are reserved for editorials.

I believe it was NBC national news led off with a statement I think it was Sunday night..."nation reacts to years of racisim"  ..or words to that effect.  

No doubt this cop was an idiot who  should have been either kicked out or corrected years ago.  The arrogant look on his face says it all IMO as he held this cuffed guy down.  But having said  that,  we are back to "black lives matter".  And what event started that?  Ferguson Mo. and Mike Brown- an absolute POS who intimidated a little Asian shop owner about half his weight and then refused to  pay for the goods he took.  

Amazing how this dirt bag gets glorified.  I've been waiting for someone to  come up with the most appropriate phrase...."Black FATHERS matter".

But none of the pundits have the guts to say that.  Read an interesting stat the other day.  In 1950, 19.7% of black births were illegitimate.  Fifty years later...73%!  Saw a cartoon yesterday..."How to break up a Black lives matter protest".  Bunch of dudes scattering like hell and a little boy is saying.."Are you my Dad?"   Yes maybe an unfair statement but we know what the reality is. 

I look at all the attention my grandkids get and I say.."no wonder so many kids turn out to  be worthless -applies to some white kids too, just a far lesser percentage- when there are no positive role models what do you expect.

Don't forget the Tawana Brawley case in 1987 that tore apart NY and help give raise to "Rev" Al Sharpton.  She claimed rape by white guys and it turned out to be fake.

With this most recent event, who was protecting the cop if he is a problem?  Police admin or the police union?  

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Have friends at Engine Co. 88 in the Bronx. They cover the Belmont and Fordham neighborhoods among others. Belmont, which was the neighborhood portrayed in the Movie "A Bronx Tale" and is still populated by old-school Italian and other hard-working blue collar folks....was relatively calm.

Fordham, on the other hand.......Engine 88, Ladder 38, Engine 46, Ladder 27, Ladder 37 and a few others all took rocks, bottles, bricks and other projectiles.....Including car batteries hurled off the roofs of 6-story (and higher) apartment buildings. No one severely injured thank god.

I have a Philly cop friend that was in a group that got blasted by a white girl with jet black hair, black eye shadow and black lips...She was carrying a super soaker water gun. Except it wasn't water in the tank. They all got transported to Temple Hospital with facial burns.  

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

quite the pile of crap we got for the younger generation looking at all that is going on. I don't condone what those cops did but if that black guy didn't break the law he would be still kicking but i think there is a lot more unspoken about the leading up to the guys arrest. As for all the vandals in a perfect world we could go to their homes and trash and burn them down to the ground and load them on a leaky barge and let them take a little boat trip out in the atlantic in the winter large swells. About that so called girl i hope she is sterile so it stops at her. " Bufford t Justas said when i get home i'm going to punch your momma in the mouth cause you couldn't of come from my loins"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Pretty soon we’ll be hiring illegals to do our  police work too because no one will want it. 

That’s already happening with truckers. Legal, English speaking people (doesn’t matter race, religion etc) myself included don’t want to have a cdl due to all of the Bs that comes along with it.  So illegals who many unfortunately are cutting corners and rules making the situation even worse are the only ones willing to put up with all the stipulations it takes to have and keep up a cdl to be able to work for a decent employer. If I could find something with comparable pay and benefits that I liked doing that wasn’t a 3 month a year seasonal job I’d leave trucking immediately. I don’t mind the job itself but I don’t know if I can put up with another 20 or 30 years of this crap. 

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.