What the F... is wrong ?????

B MACK

Especially low since the city’s burning and the police can’t arrest anyone because they’re pending liquidation or afraid of liability. Consider what the rate of incarceration would be if the lawlessness of the last thirty days was properly & throughly prosecuted. Cooked book 🥣 soup. 

May even see a flight path East/West/South as your productive, law abiding, citizens leaving and a renaming of the twins to “New Detroit”. 

🎅🏿- Ho Ho Ho, let’em all go!!!! 🤷🏿‍♂️ 

🏃‍♀️🏃🏿🏃‍♀️🏃🏿‍♀️🏃🏽🏃💨💨💨

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

Here in Minnesota, like in many states, the amount of loss determines whether the crime is a misdemeanor or felony, usually the loss has to be over $20,000 to make the crime a felony. Putting an offender in prison costs over $40,000 a year, so makes more sense to release the accused in many cases rather than giving them free room and board in the county jail. This works well, Minnesota has one of the lowest proportion of it's citizens jailed or imprisoned than any state and also one of the lowest crime rates.

Just curious, what is the diversity like in Minnesota?  

That was four years ago and "the Moslem's" still haven't taken over. Almost as big a failure as Keith Ellison who after two decades in government has gotten elected as Minnesota Attorney General, but still hasn't been able to institute Sharia Law (LOL)! Or maybe they never intended to take over the country and impose Sharia Law?

3 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Well the problem starts right at the very start of the policemans body cam footage

In Australia you dont have a choice or discussion about a breath test 

The laws very clear (as it should be) when you drive you must give a breath test on request, zero excuses or conversation 

"Blow into this" you blow into breath test machine 

No discussion about drinking, types of drinks or should I shouldn't I 

You refuse to your arrested and charged and cars impounded and your carted off 

The same for swab tests for drugs

There is no discussion, no argument, its the law you must obey it

The U.S of A needs to grow set and just enforce the law, it really is that simple 

All that appears to be happening in the U.S. at the moment is society is getting reduced to the lowest common denominator 

Paul 

Way too many whiny liberals here for that to happen!

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Maxidyne said:

It's not illegal to be drunk when standing in a parking lot. The arresting officers created and escalated the conflict and bear responsibility for the outcome.

You never heard of "Public Intoxication"?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

It's not illegal to be drunk when standing in a parking lot. The arresting officers created and escalated the conflict and bear responsibility for the outcome.

You best explain this, law can't be that much different in the U.S. than Australia

The copper was polite even while he was putting the handcuffs on

And the criminal was also going ok and then he made one foolish decision 

I doubt in Australia there would have been a shooting as it never would of got this far , unfortunately for the criminal he wasn't in Australia were Australian police never would have taken his crap at the start

Funny how quick things can get out of hand even when your just doing your job

Paul

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tjc transport said:

don't drive drunk, don't have problems with police.

simple to understand............unless you are to stupid to use common sense. 

Yes, be a good person and the police leave you alone

Very unusual how that seems to work 

Not saying I have never had a runnin with the law, by and large they just leave me alone

Paul 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mack Technician said:

Test me on this Maxi. Next time a cop stops you for Jay walking tell him your innocent, point out he’s escalating the situation, cat claw his face when he touches you, grab his taser and shoot it at him or his partner. Nothing bad will happen. 

Being as I'm white, a cop is pretty unlikely to stop me for jaywalking. If you're white and driving a big company's truck you have to do something pretty flagrant to get busted.

With all due respect, I'll gladly stipulate that the victim was being a drunken asshole. But he was out of the car and willing to walk to his sisters and sleep it off, and most cops would have given him the chance to do that. If he had broken that promise and attempted to drive away, the police would have been quite right in apprehending him. Instead, the police escalated the situation by unexpectedly attempting to cuff him. That set off further escalation of the conflict resulting in one of the officers committing a homicide.

The common thread in too many of these murders is people, both police and civilians, who run around all fired up on paranoid conspiracy theories, locked and loaded to unload on the first person who can only vaguely be perceived a threat by a rational mind. We all need to ratchet down that fear and calmly think before we jump to conclusions and set off a repeat of our bloody Civil War. 

In a situation like this, the police have the evidentiary problem of not having seen the accused drive while intoxicated on a public street, thus they usually don't make an arrest in these circumstances. If he'd gotten back behind the wheel and driven onto the pubic street, they'd have the right and duty to stop him. But without seeing the accused behind the wheel on the street while intoxicated, most cops would have wisely given him the option of walking home.