What the F... is wrong ?????

B MACK

31 minutes ago, HeavyGunner said:

That’s already happening with truckers. Legal, English speaking people (doesn’t matter race, religion etc) myself included don’t want to have a cdl due to all of the Bs that comes along with it.  So illegals who many unfortunately are cutting corners and rules making the situation even worse are the only ones willing to put up with all the stipulations it takes to have and keep up a cdl to be able to work for a decent employer. If I could find something with comparable pay and benefits that I liked doing that wasn’t a 3 month a year seasonal job I’d leave trucking immediately. I don’t mind the job itself but I don’t know if I can put up with another 20 or 30 years of this crap. 

I know those foreign guys. Those are the dudes who do that cool trick with their semi. They make a snake slither action going down the highway going Back and forth over the adjacent lanes. I watched one guy doing the slither (as I call it) and every time a car came close to him he tried his hardest to stay in his lane. As soon as the cars got past the slither started again and he’d be bouncing across lanes like Atari pong. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Red Horse said:

As we listen to the bullshit tonight about eliminating police departments all over the country read this from WSJ.  We hear all the time about ...."conservatives don't believe in science"!  Think the liberals believe is statistics????

Please readmyth police racisim 2 (1) (1).pdf

If I were a police chief, and my department's budget was cut by the mayor & city council, the cuts would as focused as possible. 1) reduced or eliminated patrols in the mayor's & council member's neighborhoods. 2) prioritizing calls to any/every OTHER section of town ahead of those in the mayor's/council members' neighborhoods. 3) extended response times for any callscoming from the mayor's/city council member's neighborhoods due to #1 & #2.

I sure as hell wouldn't make cuts elsewhere until protective services for those making the cuts had been pretty much eliminated. Want police protection again? Fund the department. It really is that simple.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I have noticed that large companies become dysfunctional and buried in layers of management to the point that they many times create an oppressive culture.

I think this can also happen in law enforcement and that certain departments need to be disbanded

The current covid19 pandemic has shown that, at least in my area, the hands off attitude of law enforcement did not cause the collapse of society

Sorry to hear about troubles in the Bronx and Fordham in particular.  I lived to the north in Bedford Park when Fordham Road was a very good shopping and entertainment center.  It seems to have changed in the last 70 years.

17 minutes ago, j hancock said:

When will there be a honest discussion of the epidemic of black on black violence?

Guess it doesn't sell as well on CNN or the NY Times.

when? easy. that will happen when you get rid of democrats and welfare. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

1 hour ago, j hancock said:

When will there be a honest discussion of the epidemic of black on black violence?

How do you have discussion with people that do not have the capacity to hold a civil conversation ?? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Quickfarms said:

I have noticed that large companies become dysfunctional and buried in layers of management to the point that they many times create an oppressive culture.

I think this can also happen in law enforcement and that certain departments need to be disbanded

The current covid19 pandemic has shown that, at least in my area, the hands off attitude of law enforcement did not cause the collapse of society

I don't think "layers of management" create oppressive culture.  Too many layers just makes everything slower to "trickle down"-but eventually it gets to the lower levels.  Do you think the black chief in Minneapolis was "oppressive"?   Seemed like a well spoken guy to me but he obviously did not get the message to his troops.   Or he was totally intimidated by the union. 

This dumb ass cop had almost 20 yrs and his share of complaints filed against him- and he survived.  No doubt, what you could get away with 20 years ago is one thing, but in this age of dash cams, everyone in the public armed with a camera, how can anyone today think they can get away with crap like what took place.  The guy was cuffed!

Do you really think  certain departments should be disbanded?  Or maybe they just need better training as to just what is acceptable and what is out of bounds?

Now we have the bullshit going on in Buffalo.  As the PD line advanced, this guy gets in front of them and yes the cop gives him a bit of a push to keep the line moving.  Unfortunately the guy is a senior and he trips over his own feet.  So here we go.  An unfortunate incident but now the politicians are jumping all over this starting with the governor.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, j hancock said:

Jim did you read the stats I posted?  Says it all in terms of black on black violence as well as the percentage of crimes committed by 13% of the population.  But no one wants to talk about that.

• Like 2

What is happening now riots, looting, attacks on the police is clearly coordinated by allies of the Democrat party. Who is paying for this? The Black people are just useful idiots for there agenda to destroy America. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TS7 said:

What is happening now riots, looting, attacks on the police is clearly coordinated by allies of the Democrat party. Who is paying for this? The Black people are just useful idiots for there agenda to destroy America. 

Not to seem conspiratorial,but there has been pallets of bricks dropped off where most rioters congregate....not just one place I believe , they didn't look busted like if they fell off a truck instead they look placed in order to be used by the rioters.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Jim did you read the stats I posted?  Says it all in terms of black on black violence as well as the percentage of crimes committed by 13% of the population.  But no one wants to talk about that.

RH, it is clear the information posted does not fit the narrative of the NAACP.

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

According to my Berkeley graduated son that is because they are over policed and the police were created to control the minorities

Think about this for a moment. Have not the powerful and wealthy always been in control? From day one? Do you not think they're still in control now? Almost everything happens for a reason........so as to steer the majority of the masses. "They" put money into the hands of the masses, and then profit from how the masses spend that money. They have it down to a science. We, who think and question, are a minority and thus no threat to their agendas.

• Like 2

Yep and those of in business for ourselves practice the same thing on smaller scale, we make money off the people who work for us if I didn't there would be no reason to put up with crap you deal with having employees, I never employed anyone just for the aggravation of having them around, bigger companies make money on having me around, I even asked the  management at SHAW how they could afford to have my crews just sitting around sometimes and they told me they made off every day we were on job, good for them and good for me, but how our you going to control the gangs and losers without a police force, they will take the diversion money and still commit the crimes, the whole notion of no police is STUPID.  

• Like 2

🎼 “Because I owe my soul to the company store 🎶 “.

My company has the benefits system rigged so my IRA can’t be managed concerning any company stocks. So I pay a broker fee to keep my funds properly managed....however, they can’t manage my company stocks. The stock can never be sold or traded unless I go in and do it manually. Naturally they manipulate any manipulative. 

Democrats in the majority of most larger city's have been elected and in power for decades. The police are only enforcing Democrat policies. The same democrats that want to disarm law abiding citizens. It's all about FULL CONTROL and destroying America in the process. Don't wish to hard for what you want. You might get it. If they breakup police departments what we'll be left with could be much worse then what we have.

• Like 1

Mack 11E.jpg

I rarely get involved in political discussions 

I was sent this last night

Before you click on the link I ask you did you know that some years ago a white Australian womam was killed by a black American police officer?

She had zero criminal record

Anyway click on this link and see how dumb people are in Australia as well when interviewed about black lives matter protest in Australia 

https://www.tr.news/blm-melbourne/

I hope the link works 

Paul