Urinals in the garage?

VaPatentman

Random question, how many guys have urinals in their garages? I installed a small urinal in my garage today. My wife thinks I was crazy to do this. Her theory is there is a complete bathroom in the Mother-in-law suite above the garage and I can just run up there when nature calls. My thought is--- I don’t have to take off my booths if they’re dirty to go upstairs and it saves time. Any comments.

• Like 1

A friend has one in his garage and in his master bath as well. I always thought it was pretty neat. 

One of my requirements for a house site was that I had to be able to pee outside anytime I wanted. Therefore there was no need to add a bathroom to the Garage Mahal.

• Like 2

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Way back after college, hanging out at buddies garage, we all used the backyard fence.   His mother had some sunflowers growing there.  She would complain that we were killing them(one was always short).  We told her that we didn't use that one, but the really tall one was the one we watered!!!

My garage has no bathroom, but I do go outside if needed.   Nothing worse then having to go all the way to the house and get the grubby shoes off to use the bathroom.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I have a  back neighbor that turns me in to code enforcement if anything happens sideways in my yard, therefore ALL my buddies know to pee the the lattice work fence onto the neighbors yard...... just says and there is always an extremely high amount of frosty beverages consumed in my garage,,,,,

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

My garage got plumbed for sink, toilet, and shower into a dry well out in the adjacent cow pasture before I poured the floor, BUT I have never finished the whole interior of the shop, so I just go out to the pasture fence!!!

Edited by Brocky

Brocky

21 hours ago, hatcity said:

well look at that...an indoor shower too

That's what the pool is for. Nothing like a quick skinny dip to keep your spirits up on a hot day in the shop.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

• 4 weeks later...