Dont listen to the purists, it your truck and you have the right do do what you want. If you look at the truck in my avitar you will see a brockway with rectangular head lights from a superliner, brockways never had these lights but it wanted to be able to see at night and a different look, it was my truck and i did what i wanted to do. And you can do the same.

• Like 1

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

:twothumbsup::twothumbsup:

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Excellent work. I really like what I see. Nice touch with the fuel filter water separator looks like one from a cat . Anytime you clean one up and paint it you have saved something for the future. What did you use for paint on the frame rails ?

I do most of the work on parts in my shop and them bring them outside to mount on the truck that is in a large carport-like structure. It is cold work this time of year but sometimes you just have to suck it up. As for the paint I am using on the frame, I have added a hardner to Rustolium and I am spraying it on. Seems to go on well and is fairly rugged for a decent price.

• Like 1

That engine color is Plasticoat Alpine Green 500 degree engine paint. I was told that it most closely matches the Mack original color without having it professionally mixed. Buy the way...All those Aeroquip lines are expensive! Great product and they look awesome...but lots of coin.

WTF? When the hell did Mack have alpine puke effing green as an OEM color? I have never seen one before that I can recall? This is so completely, totally and wholly UNACCEPTABLE! I WANT SOMEONE'S HEAD FOR THIS! THIS IS UN-EXCUSABLE!!! I'm going to go beat the crap out of something now for this.........

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

WTF? When the hell did Mack have alpine puke effing green as an OEM color? I have never seen one before that I can recall? This is so completely, totally and wholly UNACCEPTABLE! I WANT SOMEONE'S HEAD FOR THIS! THIS IS UN-EXCUSABLE!!! I'm going to go beat the crap out of something now for this.........

Easy does it FWD!

By the way,

How many cans do you think you will need for YOUR screamin' demon in the Hahn? I have a couple extra cans on the shelf.

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.