New Guy here Restoring and 1989 RW753

Jake86

Nice pack of Dogs! Nice fabrication work too. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Very nice trucks, great work on the truck. I want rear fenders very similar to that on mine when I get there. The fab work is excellent and I am really envious right now. Great work. Keep the pictures coming. Love the frame work and the light panel in the back. I'm going to copy some of that I do believe. Darn nice.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Good looking equipment! Not much you can't move with a four axle float with a fifth pinned on.

Really like the yellow Super pup.

Thanks, it's got a 3 axle Jeep that hooks up to it and the triple axle Pete pulls it. She's 125ton Talbert, my father designed it he pulls it. Pulls at nice at 70mph at 280,000 gross... Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice equipment!!! Thanks for sharing.

You say you do demolition. Some demolition companies I see, the trucks are so rough, they look like they are part of the demolition job.

Looks very professional, having sharp looking equipment !!

Keith

• Like 1

Keith