TeamsterGrrrl Banned

Barry

TeamsterGrrrl/GearheadGrrrl has been banned for repeated counts of douchebaggery and for bypassing a previous ban as well as managing to racking up more complaints than anyone in BMT history!

And how about the others who crossed the line of reasonable behavior and language? While i do not sympathize with her, more people should have gone the same way. Be rest assured the Phoenix will rise again.

• Like 2

The same will go for others that are regular trouble makers...be sure to smash the REPORT button when you see something that doesn't fly too well even for BMT!!  That is the best way to get rid of the bad apples!

• Like 2

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Thanks Barry!! One down and a few more to go...just sayin'.  I still say any personal attacks, political, or religious posts/posters should be banned.  This is a "truck forum"!!!  Lucky I am not a moderator or my "ban" button would be worn out!  Again, just sayin'.

Barry - thanks for all you do for this forum!!

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

If she moves to two other forums I frequent she won't make it five days. They have a zero tolerance program.  Besides that, BMT is one of the best sites around-good folks.

Truck Shop 

BMT really IS a good sight. My first month on I was shipping a divider lock-out kit to Moscow. Got schooled on Russian living, by Vlad, in the process.  No trust issues you'd normally have on a blind sale.   

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 2

If she moves to two other forums I frequent she won't make it five days. They have a zero tolerance program.  Besides that, BMT is one of the best sites around-good folks.

Truck Shop 

She was booted of J.O.T. a few years ago. 

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE