53 LTL Cab and Hood Resto

Fantastic!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Great job on that one!Not sure I'd agree with it being one or 2 or 3 with all the correct parts.I know of a few tucked away that are very untouched since new.You'd be amazed what's out there!

Really like to see them... I am alway up for a wild goose chase if they are available.

Photos Please... They don't exist without photos...

Well they aren't doing any good if we can't see them!! Photo's...

Only know of one totally original LTH logger in OR.

Was that a Mack-specific curve on the exhaust outlet? I've seen several like that on Macks. . . can't say I've seen one anywhere else. Pretty amazing you can still get those new????

That is a Mack specific bend for 50-60's trucks. It is NOS and I paid $100 for it. There are more if interested. There is a specific bottom elbow as well for some LT's it looks like a question mark. I don't have the cab mount that uses it but it is cool, have a new one of those as well. The big radius elbow is correct for my mount. Thanks for asking.