May be scarce on here

41chevy

Pouring a cup of coffee this morning and the person I've been with for 48 years and married to for 40 years. . .since we were 14 years old, told me she wants a divorce. I'm at a loss for words. Just letting my BMT friends know so if I.m not on they don't send out FWD and Medium to look.. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That is rough as hell I'm sure. See if you can work it out. I hate to say counciling helps but it can if both of you want it too. If not its a waste of energy in my humble opinion. Rest assured that you are not alone and that many friends have been down that road at one time in their lives or another. Talk it out when you can if you can. I am sorry for your troubles. God Bless and we will send prayers your way.

Greg

• Like 1

Oops... Too surprizingly and sorry to hear.

Hope you will figure out the best way of things knowing her so long.

Keep us posting. It's good sometimes to get lots of advices regardless you do just opposit in the end.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I'm sorry to hear that. I've been there too. Come home to a emptied out house. Because she wasn't "having fun" anymore. I learned a lot from that marriage/divorce, not one regret I have, although I was initially crushed. It really makes your next relationship that much stronger. Best advice I can give you......if it looks like it can get messy, hire a private investigator and a good lawyer. Be sure to hire the investigator though. That saved me a good half million dollars.

• Like 2