May be scarce on here

41chevy

Damn Paul......My condolences. We'll hold off on sending out a search party for you. I myself had that very moment about 15 years ago with my first wife- but that was after 2 years of marriage and 5 years together; I can't even begin to imagine the shock you must be in right now. We're all here for you brother. If you need to chew on an ear, please by all means message me and I'll give ya my cell phone number. I'll keep you in my thoughts pal.

-Yardo

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Everybodys kind words and support are really appreciated! Going to a law firm tomorrow and the banks. It was in the planing stages for a while with lawyers and accountants. Found that out when a process server showed up this afternoon. Apparently she wants to experience life with some one from Face Book. She left as the process server was handing me a pile of orderes. She is off the Lake Luzerne by Glens Falls. Got a lot of information on where and with who she is going to be staying with from Google Maps. I guess a owning 50% of 2 successful businesses, 3 homes and a farm isn't enough.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul: after reading about you news I read some of the responses, ....with rust therapy and our advice....... I can see no good come of this! keep your head up and don't let us fog your brain too bad...... other wise you will have a fleet of rides that would make Superdog jealous!

Paul, I am sorry to hear that and if you move to Fork Union maybe I can give you some rust therapy. I am hoping things work out for the best for you.

I actually may end up getting rid of 1/2 a dozen trucks and just keep my Marmon and the AC's. I feel at this moment they're a burden and I may if it doesn't go good. If I have to buy out her part of the property in Va. I'll have to find good homes for them , but I won't act rashly till it's all finalized on paper. Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul,

You and I will most likely never meet in person. At my 38 years, you are probably old enough to be my father and frankly, it feels disrespectful to chime in as a result... But I have one thing I'd like you to consider based on some of my NY friends (I grew up in northern Westchester) experience... Please ask your attorney about his/her success in winning successful judgements for men. NYS isn't a friendly place for a conservative male to go through a divorce. You need someone with that on their side considering your businesses, multiple properties in NY and beyond and the fact that she (if I recall) is an RN and not exactly going to have a problem working moving forward.

I am so sorry for this loss in your life, your kids, and your grandkids. My family will pray for your protection and healing considering the awful way that this was presented to you.

Regards

-Ed-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ed Smith

1957 B85F 1242 "The General Ike"

General Ike has brought up some very good points. I too have several friends (mostly FDNY) that have gone through a divorce and got raked over the coals, except for one who paid the extra money to a lawyer who was familiar with the NYS system and got him a "better than average" deal.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Paul,

You and I will most likely never meet in person. At my 38 years, you are probably old enough to be my father and frankly, it feels disrespectful to chime in as a result... But I have one thing I'd like you to consider based on some of my NY friends (I grew up in northern Westchester) experience... Please ask your attorney about his/her success in winning successful judgements for men. NYS isn't a friendly place for a conservative male to go through a divorce. You need someone with that on their side considering your businesses, multiple properties in NY and beyond and the fact that she (if I recall) is an RN and not exactly going to have a problem working moving forward.

I am so sorry for this loss in your life, your kids, and your grandkids. My family will pray for your protection and healing considering the awful way that this was presented to you.

Regards

-Ed-

Ed Smith

1957 B85F 1242 "The General Ike"

Paul,

Regards

-Ed-

Age meant nothing to give or get good advise. Thanks for the tip, I'll follow up on it. Pau l

P.T.CHESHIRE