May be scarce on here

41chevy

These folks advertise a lot in Pittsburgh but also have NY offices in Albany and Saratoga Springs. I've dealt with real estate lawyers long distance with no trouble but I don't know if that would be practical in your situation.

http://cordellcordell.com/

Closest office in N.Y. is in Albany almost 200 mile from me, but I did call and ask if the could recommend anybody on Long Island. They are sending me a letter of referral. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Everybodys kind words and support are really appreciated! Going to a law firm tomorrow and the banks. It was in the planing stages for a while with lawyers and accountants. Found that out when a process server showed up this afternoon. Apparently she wants to experience life with some one from Face Book. She left as the process server was handing me a pile of orderes. She is off the Lake Luzerne by Glens Falls. Got a lot of information on where and with who she is going to be staying with from Google Maps. I guess a owning 50% of 2 successful businesses, 3 homes and a farm isn't enough.

No words...

Try to look at all that just like a part of your life you live regardless anything. Or something like that.

The most important thing is to keep yourself.

Nothing of pleasure to talk and think about. I know it myself.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Sitting in the den tonight watching Death Valley Days and I hear the front door open and close. Picked up my Colt and looked around the corner of the door towards the kitchen. My wandering wife is making a sandwich, says hello like nothing happened. Said she was tired and going to bed. WTF???

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

WTF??? Indeed. Could be an attorney told her not to abandon you and don't leave the property lest her claim be reduced in some way. Document every damn thing you can to protect yourself. And be extra careful what you post on social media or email. If it gets ugly it could all come out in court. I hope things work out for you Sir!!

• Like 1

Sitting in the den tonight watching Death Valley Days and I hear the front door open and close. Picked up my Colt and looked around the corner of the door towards the kitchen. My wandering wife is making a sandwich, says hello like nothing happened. Said she was tired and going to bed. WTF???

wtf indeed.....

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

I grabbed the dogs and went to bed. . .Luckily it's not in my nature to hold a grudge being of English / German decent two of the most forgiving peoples on earth.

P.T.CHESHIRE

You need an attorney- now. She served YOU with papers. You must keep every event documented. Time, date, dialogue, any other relevant detail. Everything that happens is evidence. Also please be careful with your guns, you know her story trumps yours. Things can work out, but something is off and you need to proceed with extreme caution and speak to counsel as soon as possible.

Everything is filmed and or recorded. The house is monitored and recorded on a hard drive and disc. It all has a date and time stamp. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul,

Sorry to hear. I know a couple that were ready to split after many years of being together, the husband suggested couples therapy. That was several years ago and now he says his marriage has never been stronger. Perhaps this might work for you guys too. Good luck and I hope this may work for you.

• Like 1

Paul,

Sorry to hear. I know a couple that were ready to split after many years of being together, the husband suggested couples therapy. That was several years ago and now he says his marriage has never been stronger. Perhaps this might work for you guys too. Good luck and I hope this may work for you.

I suggested that or even with a marriage counselor separately or together. there was no real response. It could have something to do with the Alzheimers patient attacking her last year. There was some very subtle changes in her personality and she did have a concussion from it. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE