Best of Biden

Mack Technician

57 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Frieghtrain....  you truly believe they will shut big oil down?  i hope you are wrong.... just saying, respectfully,  jojo

Don't worry Jojo, oil companies can buy influence just like anyone else.  

I wonder if the Electric cars come equipped with a small "Gas Powered" generator, and 2 can's of "True fuel",  and a power cord,  just in case you want to go somewhere but cant get there or back home? jojo

• Like 1

So now King Biden is going to give smart phones to the "Illegals" that come here through the southern border.. Jen Psycho, said it will be a way to track them and stay in touch with ICE, to be able to schedule their court cases..  Yeah right??? I almost think these "Illegals" are new aged 'Lab Rats' ..  testing on them before they come after the "Real American's" ...  I dont care how 'far out there' I sound.....  It wouldnt surprise me if more testing occurs in the near future,  and by '24...  we are all tracked more than we already are, once they perfect it on the "Lab Rats". jojo

• Like 1

Not sure what’s going on my area diesel fuel is a fortune and A lot of trucks seem to have disappeared I guess a lot of these guys just can’t make it paying $100 plus a day more I guess the crooked system doesn’t figure on feeding your families … disgusting situation

Edited by mowerman
  • Like 1

It has dropped a little here in SC.. From a high of $4.89 to about $4.60-5 at the local stations. Have not been out on the Interstate.. 2 weeks ago went to Columbia and the Pilot and Loves were up to $5.25!!!

• Sad 1

Brocky

2 hours ago, JoeH said:

But fuel is definitely driving inflation...

Fuel is definitely NOT driving inflation. The high rate of inflation is due mostly to somewhere between 30% and 35% of the U.S. Dollars in existence being created out of thin air since April 2020. The CARES Act (a Trump administration policy) and other Covid 19 related spending & stimulus are now caching up with us. 1/3 of the US Dollars in existence being printed in just 2 years time will be a massive problem for years to come. High fuel prices are the least of our worries. Joe Biden or any president for that matter has almost zero to do with the price of fuel. Joe (and his handlers) is still a terrible president though.....

• Haha 1

Well it’s gone up 2 bucks a gallon since no nuts got here and doesn’t give a flying hoot about any of us all we can do is sit and piss and whine about it we haven’t seen this ass clown do anything to improve this place yet

• Like 1