Best of Biden

Mack Technician

and markT it’s too bad we could not all pull together and call off for a week or so see these political lowlifes scrambling ahahahahaha most of us really don’t know where to start with this corrupt mess or what to do about…. Years ago I was ready to block a highway fighting for something can’t remember what asked a bunch of pals to join everyone had excuses so even if you have a plan good luck finding help with it ha ha

• Sad 2

Yes it was around 30 years ago and I don’t remember what was going on at the time no takers but also back then I didn’t have a whole lot to loose you know most people got car and house payments so on so forth I had non of that ….. so I get it…… . Bob

it would be very easy to effect change Bob. just block every street into and out of DC. 

erect a 20 foot tall razor wire fence around the city and electrify it. 

tell all it will be left in place for 2 months. within a week or so, they will run out of food. by the second week they will start starving. 

then you remind them we do not work for them,  they work for us.

and if they want to eat ever again they will get their sheit together and start doing what they are told, not what they want to do. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Oh by the way this was just all in fun it wasn’t a belly ache… but yes it does seem like you can get about anything you want as long as you’re a foreigner or some sort of minority the rest of us don’t have it so easy. Bob

• Like 1

Why the Hell is cornpop commenting on the NYC shooter..  In the same day???  doesnt he have other issues to address??   Let the NYC PD figure it out....  WTF.... jojo

Edited by Joey Mack
More content needed
  • Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 3:39 PM, Joey Mack said:

Why the Hell is cornpop commenting on the NYC shooter..  In the same day???  doesnt he have other issues to address??   Let the NYC PD figure it out....  WTF.... jojo

Don’t forget he likes to lean on small issues that don’t in anyway  affect his little powder puff world He’s got way more fish to fry bigger fish I saw that thing giving his condolences he looked like the worst Phony  performance I’ve ever seen I got a little glimpse because I didn’t get up quick enough and change the channel… Bob