Best of Biden

Mack Technician

11 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

forgot to add,,  I think my .303 Enfield will become 'wall art'  I only have about 50 rounds for it, and I can't find any, locally, and web sellers have been out of stock...  jojo

My go to for ammo. Awesome people, prices, availability, and shipping. 

https://www.sgammo.com/catalog/rifle-ammo-sale/303-british-ammo

I heard that, and also my SKS as well, they can slam-fire..  I figured because I kept them clean I was good. no issues, when 'I was Able to Shoot them'  I truly would remove the firing pin from my SKS and clean it and bore in the reciever block,, not sure if thats the right name, but I could show you what I do..  anyway,  I like talking about my guns,  but I only chat on this web site, so I guess an occasional chat will do..  as far as my Enfield..  when I was shooting it, it was fine, but of course mine is old and been fired a bunch..  It's a 4MK, and the stamping is from B.S.A.  I thought that was pretty cool... jojo

14 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

so true OD..  I didnt agree with President Trump on everything, nor did I like his Nasty ways towards some people, even some Democrats, but in my mind, He had the interest of the country in his heart and mind.  That is what I liked..  I just spent $60.00 for diesel since yesterday. I only grossed about $350.00 due to parts issues and bad weather..  the extra $25.00 I spent isn't much, but it is still not in my pocket..  I cry inside for the guys that have (2) 100+ gallon fuel tanks to fill every few days.  I guess I dont really have a point, other than, the effects of our current issue is relative to each of us, weather I spend 35 percent more for fuel, to fill my Isuzu, or you guys fill youre Macks..  Jojo

two trucks, each have 120 gallon tanks. and both were under 1/8 tank. 

so yesterday i filled both up. 210 gallons, at $5.899 per gallon. $1238.79

• Sad 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

17 minutes ago, mowerman said:

That’s discussing… bob

might have to seriously consider going back to locking fuel caps. news this am showed thieves stealing from gas stations after station closed for the night. most stations (till now ) never locked the fill covers . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mechohaulic said:

might have to seriously consider going back to locking fuel caps. news this am showed thieves stealing from gas stations after station closed for the night. most stations (till now ) never locked the fill covers . 

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

That’s discussing… bob

i agree on both counts. 

i was discussing this with the boss this am, and i told he we have to raise rental rates $25 per hour to cover fuel and maintenance.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..