Best of Biden

Mack Technician

how is it that there are so many fund raisers, concerts, and donations for Ukraine so quickly? Yes it is a terrible thing that is happening,  but how come 'aide' is quickly produced and given to Ukraine,  but here,,  in.... well this country, some of you may have heard of it,,,    The United States of America...  we are hurt, big time by our King. Why are we taking the "Back seat in the bus"  ...jojo

Well we donated $100 I am hoping it just didn’t go to some fundraisers pocket but yes I know what you mean I can’t go yelling down my street hey y’all got any money I can have I haven’t had a paycheck in three weeks I am a little short this week… all I would hear is hey fool we are in the same boat and stop that hollering fat man .:: bob

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

Too funny, and true to an extent.  I just asked my wife 2 hours ago....  Honey, are we really going to pay $5 for a pork chop?  She said...."Well, Jojo, I guess we are going to become 'Fu..ing vegetarian's then"   I like veggie's..  and pork chop's, too,, oh well.....    we do have (2) 60 lb dog's,  teriaki sauce.. and a bag of rice,  and a full bottle of propane for the grill...  just sayin...  jojo

Don't eat the dog , I'll send you a gift certificate for Texas roadhouse

• Haha 1

Who knows what the real story is over there. I know Ukraine was a messed up government to begin with…Also stories of them bombing their own people not Russia. I will say what I believe is happening is smart on Putins behalf. He knows that if Ukraine joins NATO then we setup nukes right in his backyard. Not happening…He wasn’t going to dick around with them with trump there. He knows what would happen. Now he knows with this frail old man that we call the Resident of the United States isn’t going to do shit. So what better opportunity?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

thank's Mark,,, now my wife can get a real steak..  apparantley I can't cook one...  Southern women are so picky...   jojo

They all are . My wife is a vegetarian and I can’t believe the shit she doesn’t like that is not meat turnup greens Russell sprouts beets cauliflower iceberg lettuce come on man what is it you do like ha ha

• Haha 1

but, ya'll know, that any piece of meat stir fryed and seasoned with broccoli, onion, fresh garlic, crushed red pepper, and teriaki sauce, and maybe a bit of brown sugar, served on a bed of rice is pretty damn good,  just say'in...  jojo

• Like 1

my wife is not a lesbitarian,,  just a ..... tch..  anyway.. she has never had a man cook for her so, she need's to just eat what I cook...   jojo

• Like 1

being raised in an italian family, i learned a few things..  guess i just hijacked this thread again..  sorry..  happier topic than the Biden B.S.   jojo

27 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

thank's Mark,,, now my wife can get a real steak..  apparantley I can't cook one...  Southern women are so picky...   jojo

You think I'm kidding, you and Lovey at TR ..... I think it's a good idea

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

but, ya'll know, that any piece of meat stir fryed and seasoned with broccoli, onion, fresh garlic, crushed red pepper, and teriaki sauce, and maybe a bit of brown sugar, served on a bed of rice is pretty damn good,  just say'in...  jojo

It is!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.