Best of Biden

Mack Technician

13 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

being raised in an italian family, i learned a few things..  guess i just hijacked this thread again..  sorry..  happier topic than the Biden B.S.   jojo

Nobody needs it anyway you will see where it leads to anyway I forgot to bring up she needs to bring up broccoli … She doesn’t like that either like wow man she does eat fish and enjoy it and tofu actually I like tofu as well it doesn’t taste like there’s no meat in it ha ha

45 minutes ago, Onyx610 said:

Who knows what the real story is over there. I know Ukraine was a messed up government to begin with…Also stories of them bombing their own people not Russia. I will say what I believe is happening is smart on Putins behalf. He knows that if Ukraine joins NATO then we setup nukes right in his backyard. Not happening…He wasn’t going to dick around with them with trump there. He knows what would happen. Now he knows with this frail old man that we call the Resident of the United States isn’t going to do shit. So what better opportunity?

You know frankly I felt a lot safer with Donald Trump anymore it’s free game tomorrow I am going to start building up my ammunition I should’ve been doing that a long time agoYou know frankly I felt a lot safer with Donald Trump anymore it’s free game tomorrow I am going to start building up my ammunition I should’ve been doing that a long time ago …. I recommend y’all do the same thing….. bob

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mowerman said:

You know frankly I felt a lot safer with Donald Trump anymore it’s free game tomorrow I am going to start building up my ammunition I should’ve been doing that a long time agoYou know frankly I felt a lot safer with Donald Trump anymore it’s free game tomorrow I am going to start building up my ammunition I should’ve been doing that a long time ago …. I recommend y’all do the same thing….. bob

I have been trying to, but I like to shoot it as fast as I get it. But you are right. 

• Like 1

God forbid you ever have to use it. You might as well save one for yourself. More then likely you will be found guilty with any kind of gun related charge theses days. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Onyx610 said:

I have been trying to, but I like to shoot it as fast as I get it. But you are right. 

I would be doing the same thing but for some reason target practice always winds up back burner like the DM

1 minute ago, Onyx610 said:

God forbid you ever have to use it. You might as well save one for yourself. More then likely you will be found guilty with any kind of gun related charge theses days. 

As I mentioned in Nevada  you can shoot people in your property But yes sir that would be the case in most states

bob, I bought 1000 rounds of 7.62x39  back in 2003, for $110.00, shipping included... I went last week to buy some...  $500.00 plus shipping...  .50c per shot, is too much to practice with,  but , a small price to remove a d-bag..  jojo.. it's a sad topic,, we shouldnt have to think about this...  ...F.J.B.  jojo

The good old castle law! Love it. Wish we had it…hey that ammo isn’t any good if you can’t hit what your aiming for! Practice, practice, practice. Doing scenarios is always great practice. There’s a lot of really good practical classes out there. It’s something I really need to start doing. Anyone can get good at standing there shooting paper at 10 yards. 

• Like 1

And don’t forget the bottom line Fellas what it comes to the government taking care of us well we can forget about that…. Bob

Say no to government health care! Anyone that can afford their own in countries with it run far away from it. 

How about an arm guard and my property 24 hours they would think I was out of my mind . Me and my family don’t feel safe right now what do you think they would tell me ha ha… bob

Get some big nasty dogs with the vocal cords cut..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Onyx610 said:

Say no to government health care! Anyone that can afford their own in countries with it run far away from it. 

Shit we’re paying $130 a week for group insurance And it ain’t worth a shit compared to a few years ago

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Shit we’re paying $130 a week for group insurance And it ain’t worth a shit compared to a few years ago

Trying to make it not worth your while and make the switch. I could be wrong haha. 

My sister is a nurse at the Mass General in Boston she tells me people come down from Canada all the time and tell her they are insurance is horrible up there they only care about hockey players regular people can’t get anything interesting… bob

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mowerman said:

I work for the best freight company and the United States and our insurance is terrible as far as I’m concerned ….. bob

I fortunately have very good health insurance. It was one that Obama wanted to tax. It was called the “Cadillac tax” imagine that 😆  Basically anyone that had very good health insurance got penalized and paid a tax. I guess to help pay for his Obamacare…

12 minutes ago, mowerman said:

My sister is a nurse at the Mass General in Boston she tells me people come down from Canada all the time and tell her they are insurance is horrible up there they only care about hockey players regular people can’t get anything interesting… bob

Government healthcare is some scary shit. Especially if your up there in age. Might as well forget about it.