Best of Biden

Mack Technician

no Larry, it is not just you. but the "orange man" hatred is so bad that you could put a man eating tiger on every street corner and the only thing demonrats would say is "well, at least he is not trump"

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

The Gallow's??? Really....??  I/We Couldn't get away with that statement from'08-'16.....  oh well,,,, still glad i'm a White Republican....   Sorry Mackey. I always shared my respect for you're opinion's and knowledge...  ,but I say this is a bit too much...  I just took myself to a place I didn't think I would go, here..  I don't want to be removed... or warned,  God bless you sir.... Jojo

no didnt see it.. just some words,,, its still not cool..  yeah there are cartoons posted that show funny and sarcastic images,,,  I just dont see 'hatred'  but it's all good because we have a 1st amendment, and it need's to be respected...  as well as used freely...  I would still change youre tire for you if i  came up on you in a rain storm and you needed help.... :) Jojo

11 hours ago, mackey58 said:

You mean to tell me you didn't see this pic come on man

GettyImages-1230476983.jpg

Sorry I've never seen that one either. 

I don't like to get into political discussion because they always end badly.  I don't discuss it with my friends that are liberals.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

yes it is one sided,  I'm guilty, as well..  and may be addicted to this thread..  for me, its a place where I can express my thoughts, and ask question's..  I'm sure I will stick around,  With respect and a Smile, Jojo :) 

On 3/13/2022 at 9:21 AM, Joey Mack said:

I vote every presidential election. Unfortunately, this last one was discouraging, because there was a lot of ballot fraud that was exposed,  Georgia and Michigan for example...  and I still wonder how 81,000,000.. were able to vote, especially when we were told that 2 particular 'populations' in our country were not given the 'equal opportunity and access to voting booths and ballots'.??  I expect you 'TJC' to educate me...  :) Jojo

And don't forget Pennsylvania.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeesus Housing  is a way out of sight they killed all the union Cost of living is way out of sight building supplies and fuel are ridiculous just to name a few for chrissakes fuel was already way too expensive before this horseshit… . Gun control keeps getting stricter ammunition is a fortune. bob 

But then we are allowed to shoot people on our property if need be I believe California is the same way which is kind of surprising I think over there they have to be in your house of course by that time you better make sure you don’t miss haha … bob

• Like 1