Best of Biden

Mack Technician

well, he allegedly colluded with russia to influence the election too. 

but that was proven to be false, and also proven that it was the accusers that were guilty of the collusion. 

it seems everything the demonrats  accuse Trump of, he comes out proved innocent and they in fact are guilty of.

why is it people always make a point of showing Trump in public here in the states  with epstein, but not a peep of the 50 or 60 demonrats that VISITED EPSTEIN ISLAND??

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On 3/9/2022 at 7:46 PM, mackey58 said:

20220309_174300.jpg

Your kidding, right? Bush was another fuc_ - tard. Maybe not as big of a fuc_ - tard as Biden but he was and still is a fuc_ - tard. 

Edited by tenfive0
  • Like 1

Mack 11E.jpg

I didn't like number 1 either but he was slightly better then number 2.

Number 2 wasn't better then a peanut farmer but better then the sleep Joe.

The last time I voted before 2016 was 1980..

Edited by tenfive0

Mack 11E.jpg

I vote every presidential election. Unfortunately, this last one was discouraging, because there was a lot of ballot fraud that was exposed,  Georgia and Michigan for example...  and I still wonder how 81,000,000.. were able to vote, especially when we were told that 2 particular 'populations' in our country were not given the 'equal opportunity and access to voting booths and ballots'.??  I expect you 'TJC' to educate me...  :) Jojo

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tenfive0 said:

Your kidding, right? Bush was another fuc_ - tard. Maybe not as big of a fuc_ - tard as Biden but he was and still is a fuc_ - tard. 

I don’t remember gasoline being quite that high but he was a perfect example of filling the seat and doing nothing but at least  he wasn’t flying around the globe every other week  eating lobster on Americas dime like the next assclown … Bob

Edited by mowerman
Left out

08 was bad. i knew a lot of companies that went under. 2012 was almost as bad. 

this year i think is going to be another company killer due to fuel costs. 

we are sorta glad it took 18 months to build the new trucks. 

we are only taking the tandem, and already sold the T880 triaxle. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On 3/12/2022 at 11:02 AM, mackey58 said:

Trumps tax breaks screwed me cant write anything off. But that's how it goes when you work and dont know how to cheat.all  I got to say except too bad his plane didnt crash 

Do you know Mackey  this is been bothering me for few days now we all like to express our feelings,,, unload, and relieve pressure ….: what exactly did yo mean about killing Mr. Trump in a airplane crash ….: Did I read that right or was that misspelled I am sure I speak for all of us that are Republicans we don’t really care to see any of your side dead and I thought that was extremely rude of you although not surprisingly excepted please explain

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mowerman said:

Oh brother what a collection no other comment at this time LMAO .. bob

They all have the Shi_ eating grin.

It's a shi_ sandwich. It must be lunch time and they're lining up to take their bit of the turd.

Obama has the Wuhan but there is still hope for him. A report out of the UK claims the death from the Wuhan is less then the death rate from the common Flu. The Wuhan death rate is 0.04%. Obama says he has taken the jab. I wish him well and hope he don't DIE.

• Like 1

Mack 11E.jpg