Best of Biden

Mack Technician

When I interviewed for the service manager postion, I had just over 20 years on Macks, 10 in the dealership, 2 in fleet mgt., and the rest as self employed.  The G.M. told me they werent concerned about my experience, they wanted a college degree, and someone to answer the phone and talk to customers...  It HURT...  I walked out 1 month later and went back into business..  I have posted this story before,, so forgive if its boring...  jojo

thats amazing....you would think you could go to work anywhere with top pay with credentials as you   but it does explain why the world is run by idiots now...bob

Edited by mowerman
misspelled

26 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

When I interviewed for the service manager postion, I had just over 20 years on Macks, 10 in the dealership, 2 in fleet mgt., and the rest as self employed.  The G.M. told me they werent concerned about my experience, they wanted a college degree, and someone to answer the phone and talk to customers...  It HURT...  I walked out 1 month later and went back into business..  I have posted this story before,, so forgive if its boring...  jojo

What he meant was they want someone who looks down on the guy who gets his hands dirty and knows how to approach repairs to generate the most profit for the dealership.  Look on the bright side, "least you're still Joey instead of Joseph

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

I’m just glad I am not just starting out almost finished with work but then I have government red tape Social Security to look forward too I guess more baloney ha ha… bob

grab the SS as fast as possible. the border walls down and "they " are coming over by the thousands ; your S S money will go to "them"first.  WHY??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark T said:

What he meant was they want someone who looks down on the guy who gets his hands dirty and knows how to approach repairs to generate the most profit for the dealership.  Look on the bright side, "least you're still Joey instead of Joseph

what they ; (higher up brass ) not only want someone to generate repairs for profit, they want someone who knows how to get on their knees and kiss a--. and be a good bullsh--er  to the public. 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2022 at 6:07 PM, Joey Mack said:

Too funny, and true to an extent.  I just asked my wife 2 hours ago....  Honey, are we really going to pay $5 for a pork chop?  She said...."Well, Jojo, I guess we are going to become 'Fu..ing vegetarian's then"   I like veggie's..  and pork chop's, too,, oh well.....    we do have (2) 60 lb dog's,  teriaki sauce.. and a bag of rice,  and a full bottle of propane for the grill...  just sayin...  jojo

too bad your not closer to CT ,we just had 16 turkeys ( the flying kind; not white house occupants) walking in the yard. usually 12-13  not 16. 5 males look ready for dinner table. LOL

• Like 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, mechohaulic said:

grab the SS as fast as possible. the border walls down and "they " are coming over by the thousands ; your S S money will go to "them"first.  WHY??

That’s what my sister was telling me a few days ago they’re pouring in here amazingly fast just another straw in dumbasses hat

• Sad 1

I don't have a MAJOR problem with helping the refugees from the mess over russia/Ukraine;  coming over here. it's the middle man making $$$$$$$ at their expense. when news talks about a boat made for 20-30 people has 60-80 being smuggled in this country sinks, the smugglers made their blood money. it be great if this country started taking care of their own first also, 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Now coyote work I guess that’s the racket to get into … Too bad they don’t make Biden feed all these fools out of his own pocket instead of ours… bob

now why would biden have to do different then most before him,,, did you forget we put the money in his paycheck;; LOL . as  ALWAYS  the working man gets screwed. 

• Like 1