B-73 Restoration

2 hours ago, 1961H67 said:

My goodness that’s nice! It also looks like the Backdrop has enough clearance, from what I can see? Beautiful,,, Congratulations on a Milestone! Thanks for sharing the great pictures.

No problems at all with it passing through.

15FFA198-EF5E-4DA2-85BB-27CF2378EC8C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Like 1

I would have gladly offered my  assistance today; have another project which took priority; have big hole in house wall changing over AC units.  some one mounted a window unit in the wall. major changes to install new wall unit.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mattb73lt said:

So much to hook up and complete, now, but it's really moving along.

Actually it looks like you just need to put the fenders and bumper in place and (maybe!) the hood and the truck is ready for Macungie. Bed installation is another story you may easily put aside at the moment and take some while to enjoy a running truck without it:)

Sure on the other side it's better to complete a job on one breath then putting its part on a back burner.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

You might be just used to looking at the top of the cab probably looks very weird looking up at it I made some pretty good progress at my house as well nothing on the Mac of course but now that’s all behind me…. Witch means the DM restoration is getting closer if that makes any sense great progress bud … bob

• Like 2