B-73 Restoration

Yeah she could not just pull out your Phone and post photos in just a minute or two across the United States that’s quite an achievement I know there’s lots of antique cars i had through the years I wish I had pictures of and I don’t Great progress bud … As Mark mentioned brand new truck what you got there probably looks better than what it look like brand new that’s what I was thinking especially all the detail work you’ve done on the cab excellent

Excellent And 10 four and the scratches ha ha I remember when they come out with work Polaroid  swinger Instamatic I was only around 10 we were pissing ourselves over that….

Edited by mowerman
Misspelled

not only is it turning  out to be a  work of art; the fact you are doing it to a B73/L cab makes it even more impressive. B73/75 grilles just have "the look" .  excellent job . looking forward to the day of seeing it close up:bmod_trac:

• Like 1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Did you coat the inside of the tank to stop any oil seeping thru, I find these tanks are always wet and dusty unless this done

I have never done it myself, tanks I have that are coated are always nice and clean and those that arent are always dirty

Paul 

1 hour ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Did you coat the inside of the tank to stop any oil seeping thru, I find these tanks are always wet and dusty unless this done

I have never done it myself, tanks I have that are coated are always nice and clean and those that arent are always dirty

Paul 

No, it was dry externally and at all the ports. Just pitted on the top and face. Solid otherwise.

• Like 1