• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so the find story. Back then I was a Trooper assigned to the Aviation Unit, I've retired since. We had three Cessna 182's we did various things with, including marijuana eradication. Our Narcotics

Radiator Monday. It's complete, just need to modify a bracket for the shutters. I'll tighten everything again before it goes in. I'll leak check it when the weather warms too.

DONE, DONE, DONE!!!! Final patches on the lower windshield pillars installed and cleaned up the gutters. Test fit the doors and all is well with no rubbing. Obviously, I need to tweak a lot of li

Posted Images

The Wife might get a little pissed if I dragged that in!!

It would be sacrilege, but it would make a great bar back.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

All that sounds like a deal.

Thank you for the story, I think you've got enough additional emotions now to go through all the project.

Best of luck to!

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll have to seperate the body from the frame. That frame should slide over the Mack frame to create the stretch and the wheel base I need. It'll be bolted togther with body bound bolts, using Mack frame cross braces. If I ever sell it, it should be an easy conversion to the original wheelbase and tractor configuration.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Well, had to delay this year in making some progress. Spent the time getting my Father's '41 Cadillac back on the road. Cleaned and re-organized the shop for the truck. Moved the NH-220 out so I can clean and paint it yesterday afternoon/evening.

NH 220 1.JPG

NH 220 2.JPG

• Like 1

These '41 Cadillac photos look familiar. Were you on the CLC message forum? I frequent that daily just like here. Engine looks great. It also looks like you added power steering which is a big help just like on B Models.