Wow, it's Cold Out There!

other dog

I was off yesterday to go to the dentist, truck was in the shop for an alignment anyway. Now i'm waiting for my next secret mission...hope it's nowhere near Buffalo- just saw on the weather channel the lake affect snow from northeastern Ohio across to western N.Y. will be measured in feet, coming down 3 to 5 inches an hour.

I don't mind the cold but I hate the snow and ice that comes with it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I dodged the bullet last week. Yup, up by the lake it was BRUTAL, with getting FEET of snow. Shutting down I90 and such. Canton didn't get anything. We finally got about 4" yesterday morning. Now just it's single digits and wind!! Ugh. I hate winter.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Tom, if you have to go to NE Ohio/NW PA, Youngstown, Sharon, you will be ok. Cold but only couple of inches of snow left over from yesterday. If you go 20 miles north get your chains and snowshoes out that's where the heavy snow is. Safe travels to all.

• Like 1

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Only got a couple inches up here in the banana belt of Canada, which most melted quick because the ground wasn't froze yet. But this morning the temps and wind changed their toon and everything is sure tight today!

We've had snow on the ground (like an inch) since the weekend. Today, i had to fight my way to work! I miss AWD :(. But I love 40mpg without trying

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Here's how cold it is here!

This can warm up very good :clap:

Tom, I think it would be early to drive on the lake regardless they measure the ice enough. Just say "No" to your boss :banana:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I love driving in the snow....it's fun. Keeps you on your toes.......the cold and wind can f**k right off.....-21*c and 50kmh steady with 75+kmh gusts......

• Like 1

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

We got a real light dusting down here in Texas,, got up this morning, stepped out on back porch, temp said 23, stepped back in, threw log in fireplace, made a flying leap back under electric blanket, screw working! randyp

Hey Randy been wondering where you have been ol buddy

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

10 degrees on Tuesday morning in Canton, 15 this morning in PA. Brrrrr!

Cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

Colder than a witch's "breast" in a brass bra.

Only nice thing about cold temps are the nipply views! :twothumbsup: But most wimmin these days wear heavily padded bras that wouldn't show a hardened nipple. Dang I miss the 70s and 80s...hot pants, hose, boots, braless, and styled big hair. But I digress....hey I don't feel as cold now! :whistling:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

10 degrees on Tuesday morning in Canton, 15 this morning in PA. Brrrrr!

Cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

Colder than a witch's "breast" in a brass bra.

Only nice thing about cold temps are the nipply views! :twothumbsup: But most wimmin these days wear heavily padded bras that wouldn't show a hardened nipple. Dang I miss the 70s and 80s...hot pants, hose, boots, braless, and styled big hair. But I digress....hey I don't feel as cold now! :whistling:

Ken- the 1870's and 1880's?

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Here's how cold it is here!

Ol' Dopey ain't as dumb as everyone thinks.

I've been playing pinball between Washington and Harmarville, PA & North Lima and Cleveland, OH this week. The worst I've seen was a about 2" on the OH Pike between Youngstown and the PA line, so no complaints. The thermometer on my dashboard dropped to single digit for about 10 seconds this morning, just to piss me off I assume.

• Like 1

Jim