Best of Biden

Mack Technician

Well, It's 8 am on the east coast, I'm watching Fox news and it looks like Georgia is going to elect 2 more Commies.  What the Hell happened at the poll's this cycle??? I know we have talked about it being "Rigged",  But this is too much!!  It's a slap in the face to all good American's who work hard and pay their due's, ,, to all veterans who gave some, and all,. It wont be long before there are more people with their hand's out to get a freebie, rather than people with "working hands"... The one's that PROVIDE!! I Love our country!!! I hope we get to keep it..... Jojo

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

Well, It's 8 am on the east coast, I'm watching Fox news and it looks like Georgia is going to elect 2 more Commies.  What the Hell happened at the poll's this cycle??? I know we have talked about it being "Rigged",  But this is too much!!  It's a slap in the face to all good American's who work hard and pay their due's, ,, to all veterans who gave some, and all,. It wont be long before there are more people with their hand's out to get a freebie, rather than people with "working hands"... The one's that PROVIDE!! I Love our country!!! I hope we get to keep it..... Jojo

Hopefully enough people will come to their senses and we can clean house in the mid terms.  Hate to say it but I was not shocked at this result.  In particular when they started talking about giving everyone the two grand.

These people that broke into the Capitol Building remind me of the antifa/blm people... It wouldn't surprise me if these are "Soros" libs acting like trump supporters.. This is out of character for Trump supporters.. Maybe I'm losin' it! Jojo

• Like 1

The press really has ugly names for the American people there today visiting a public building I did not see any monuments  pulled over and burned   . I feel like I was threated  and should not question any thing political .

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

These people that broke into the Capitol Building remind me of the antifa/blm people... It wouldn't surprise me if these are "Soros" libs acting like trump supporters.. This is out of character for Trump supporters.. Maybe I'm losin' it! Jojo

i was thinking the same thing!!!

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

1 hour ago, tjc transport said:

i was thinking the same thing!!!

Wishful thinking that they were Soros undercover "agents".  Possibly-but more likely the loons like some in  the "Proud boys".  Pure vandalism- no different than the BLM and Antifa bunch.  I voted for Trump twice as I figured he was the lesser of two evils both times. I also say he had some good results.  The election was his to lose and his arrogant ego got in the way-starting with the piss poor job he did in the first debate.

Just think if yesterday he said....  "Thanks for your support, we accomplished a lot, while we can question some things that may not have been right about the elections, enough people have looked at it and found there wasn't enough to prove our case.  But hopefully  the truth will eventually come out.  In the meantime I urge you to focus on the 2022 midterms so we can keep our cause moving forward.  Time to move in that direction-thanks for coming and have a safe journey home".

But no, again his ego got in the way and if you don't think his comments were inflammatory given the fact that not all in the crowd were sensible people, you are kidding yourself IMO.

Dumb ass Biden made Trump look like a fool with his statement..."a great president inspires, a poor one incites"..or words to that effect.

And now?  In six months Harris will probably be the president.  Our last hope was that we keep the two GA senate seats.   We didn't, and when you look at the two that got in, IMO much of their success was nothing but an anti Trump vote.

Sorry for not drinking the kool aid😎

• Thanks 1

there are reports running around that they were in fact antifa and blm trouble makers bussed in, and dressed as trump supporters with the sole purpose to cause as much trouble as they could. 

it is also being reported on  taken down facebook posts that the woman killed was one of the antifa folks. 

I have a friend that was there. Though he was not in close proximity to the main stairs into the front of the capital, he reported that the crowd immediately surrounding him was respectful, well behaved and in good spirits. There was zero discussion of any illegal activity let alone what happened. Other than a bunch of Police Cars coming in all of a sudden and passing by to destinations unknown, he and his companions didn't even know anything happened until they were on the train headed back to Philadelphia. And he was emphatic to say that those actors were not representing the overall feelings of the crowd. 

Edited by 1958 F.W.D.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

exactly. but according to the democratic run media, every single person there was a republican rioter hell bent on doing as much damage as possible to keep trump in office. 

unlike all those peaceful democratic protesters, who do not burn, loot, and destroy, rather they stand in big circles and sing kumbaya

• Like 1

I knew right after Pelosi picked Kamala to be the future President, we were screwed.... I don't know what more to say, without sounding like i'm "Looney tunes"  Jojo

• Like 1

the only thing to say is "sooner or later, they will get theirs"

lets just hope there is still a country left to pick up the pieces and repair things when it happens. 

• Like 2

Rumors are not facts   Agreed!   Now that we have one party rule, prove us wrong.

- do not pack the Supreme Court

- do not make Puerto Rico and DC states

- do not defund the police

- do not lock down the Country for a virus with such a high survival rate

This would be a good start  

• Like 2

I gotta say, they’ve identified quite a few of the people that broke into the capitol.  They aren’t all antifa people.  Seeing the videos footage is pretty interesting.  Losing an election sucks, but there will be another one in 2 years, and the power will shift again.  Then in another 4 years we are likely to get a different president.   I’m not passionate about politics, but it seems like an overreaction.  I hope this settles down in the next couple weeks.  Andy

6 minutes ago, Red Horse said:

If this had any substance don't you find it interesting that as I sit here with Fox on, this is not the story  of the hour?  In particular as this woman supposedly delivered this "bombshell"-to use an NC/CNN term-yesterday???

I would lean more to believing this than anything put out by the msm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, storkmack said:

Now that we have one party rule, prove us wrong.

Republican's controlled the congress and senate in 2016 and they lost it if their own accord.

Before that the dems had control, It's this constant us or them-question can anyone pick out 

the party another person is affiliated with by how they look or dress, really does any of it matter?

A person should have learned by the age of 8 they don't always get what they want, concessions

are a part of life. 

One ping only