B-73 Restoration

11 minutes ago, 1961H67 said:

They look Great! It looked like the weather was perfect also! ( by the way we got home from our Maine trip,, weather was amazing all week! , Great trip ,, I got asked a dozen times were I was from, couldn’t hide the Carolina accent I guess, lol . I met a lot of good people! Loved it.) 

Were you able to hit any of the museums???? Like Cole's in Bangor and/or Erv Bickford's in Yarmouth???

Brocky

No I didn’t know of any, Mostly staying on Hwy 1 from Portland to Bar Harbor,,Love Acadia ! wanted to go to the Mack museum,, but  it was still closed, I went though Boston and caught some Historic sights ( and Historic Traffic, lol ) I would love to go back, I’ll Post it if I do and y’all can give me some good suggestions. 

45 minutes ago, 1961H67 said:

No I didn’t know of any, Mostly staying on Hwy 1 from Portland to Bar Harbor,,Love Acadia ! wanted to go to the Mack museum,, but  it was still closed, I went though Boston and caught some Historic sights ( and Historic Traffic, lol ) I would love to go back, I’ll Post it if I do and y’all can give me some good suggestions. 

Dean,

Here is a link to the Erv Bickford Collection. The City of Yarmouth put the pavillion park display together in his memory after Erv passed away.

http://forums.justoldtrucks.com/99086/The-Erv-Bickford-Collection?PageIndex=1

Brocky

9 hours ago, oldspwr said:

This is really an outstanding restoration!  Thanks for taking the time to document and share your progress.  I really enjoy reading build threads...

I wonder if Matt gets the full effect of this post coming from you (lol)  ?   Truck looks fantastic.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Brocky said:

Tom (Oldspwr) actually did 2 Brockways and then repowered the first one from flathead Continental to 5.9 Cummins, which included rebuilding the rear to change the ratio. Now he is working on a Chevy pickup for his brother. His documentation was fantastic, but now that the Brockway website is apparently gone I hope that the information is saved somewhere???

Yes, the similarities between these guys is something. Multiple projects all meticulous. And it's not their actual profession.  That's why I say, a compliment from Tom is from a guy who did the same thing. Not many of us are in that position.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mowerman said:

Gotta closeup look at pfahl ,s  work  A few weeks ago…. I was u def the impression they have an entire  crew that does the restorations I don’t know … Bob

In this month's Double Clutch, Matt Pfahl says he has 9 guys working in an 80' x 100' garage.

Edited by h67st