"OtherDog's Steel Coil Chaining School and Brass Pole-a-torium"

1958 F.W.D.

Yes sir same goes for me these guys already said it surprise we haven’t heard from you in a while God love you and best of luck to both of you I am planning on hanging in there while longer just can’t give up those paychecks.... bob

On 4/30/2021 at 5:30 PM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

So a little bird just told me that Other Dog has retired. The red KW has been cleaned out, vacuumed, washed and returned to FL Moore and the keys handed in. (Were the second logbooks burned...???)

I just wanted to say Congratulations to one of the biggest assh......I mean one of my best and closest friends on his retirement. Please enjoy a safe, healthy and happy life with Zina from Florida now from Virginia. You certainly deserve every good fortune that is hopefully headed your way. Thank you for being a good friend- we do not get to see each other often but I consider you family and if Zina from Florida now from Virginia becomes Mrs. Other Dog that means she will be family too.  Love you guys and god bless you!!! 

Now, the question remains: What are you going to do on Monday morning? I have a great suggestion, how does "Other Dog's Steel Coil Chaining School and Brass Pole-a-torium" sound? It's a combination school to teach proper coil chaining and stripper bar. We can have all kinds of Winfall Wimmen and smoke some brisket (not close to the building) and have some Schlitz and Jack Daniels. We will make millions, I promise!! (I think.)

millions, eh? Sounds good to me, then I could afford the lot rent at most any campground in Florida for a month or two.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Congrats on the well deserved life turn!

Hope you will enjoy spending time either in Virginia or Florida. I'm pretty sure you would like to do plenty of things aside of chaining steel rolls and tarping dumpsters. And as the guys mentioned above we all hope for your camera to be kept well greased, cleaned and operational.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Don't take this the wrong way OD, but anyone who would turn a truck in looking like yours did ???  I bet well within a year someone'll need a guy in a pinch here n there, and you just might take them up on it. Hope you enjoy yourself what ever you decide to do