Best of Biden

Mack Technician

18 hours ago, grayhair said:

I guess it depends... I grew up then, late '50s through the '60s.  I saw zero crime,.  As kids we didn't have to worry about roaming perverts or gangs.  Ride our bicycles into town and throw them in a pile behind the Woolworths, get a coke for a dime, a candy bar for a nickle, and go see the Saturday double feature for 50 cents.  Nobody stole our bikes, still there when the movie let out. Mow lawns for $2.00.  In the winter, shovel snow off driveways for $2.00.  I'd take it all over again (except for the times in the principal's office or detention when we were being turds and deserved it.)  As high-schoolers, hitch hiked from NJ to FL to CA to TX, all over the place.  No problem.  Go to the beach and boardwalk in the summer.  Play pinball in the acades for a nickle a game and listen to the juke, 3 tunes for a quarter. For me was all good, even though I didn't know it at the time.  Never saw my parents have words or any arguments at all.  So, it was Leave it To Beaver for me, kind of. Guess I was just fortunate.      

Sad my kids didn't see much of that freedom and my grandkids won't ever enjoy that safe and relatively worryfree environment. 

same here man my childhood was amazing.....this place is completely foreign to me now...bob

• Like 1

i am also a child of the no locks on doors and keys always left in cars era. miss the school bus, or had to stay late, and start walking. within 1/4 mile someone would always stop and offer you a ride home. 

sometimes it was even the teacher that made you late for the bus. 

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On 1/13/2021 at 9:18 PM, Joey Mack said:

I guess you have a good point.. I just wish we weren't so divided, it seems like it gets worse each year...Too many people out for Power and Self... As far as the country, I don't want it to be conrtoled by Commies,  I have no idea of what real communism is, only what ive been taught.. Anyway, I am greatful for the freedoms we have, that was born of the blood of soldiers. Thats what I want, sir... Thank you for the insight, Jojo

I would sure love for this to be wrong, but I tell you from experience that if you thought 2020 was bizarre, 2021  may make it seem like bliss. Welcome to North Korea.

• Like 2

Why all the drama

if your team lost ......... so B it

wait till next election n vote your way

Im a Trump supporter  ......... but if U loose bad luck just front up next time

part of the U.S. problem is U don't have compulsory voting

get over it .... move on .... it aint the end of the world

BIDS2BC

cya

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Swishy, Basically you are right!!! BUT since the dumbocrats have harassed Trump from the day he was elected, including a vote for impeachment 10 days before his term was over. Why not return the "Courtesy"???

When Trump carried the whole nation, except for the big cities, There is something in our voting process that STINKS!!!

• Like 2

Brocky

I live in a county that mostly votes blue with their hand out.  Although there were a few more votes cast in 2020 than there were in 2016, the ratio was about the same.  In other counties in my state, there were HUGE shifts in the usual ratios, all towards the blue candidate.  Odd thing is, those shifts were not mirrored in the races for other offices, only for the Presidency.  Even more suspicious is that those counties that showed vast increases of blue votes, the folks running the polls are all democrats!

• Like 2

On 1/18/2021 at 3:15 PM, tjc transport said:

swishy it ain't the fact the team lost. 

it is the fact the team lost due to election rigging .

there is no way possible biden could possibly get 81 million votes without cheating.. 

For those of us in "shit hole" countries it nice to have the US join us as a country where elections are rigged and Tin pot dictators now have no moral compass pointing accusing fingers at them.Yoweri Museveni of Uganda who has been in power for 36 years and just this week won another term of 6 years at 76 years old told the opposition to stop crying rigged elections like Donald Trump with no proof. 

2 hours ago, macks in nigeria said:

For those of us in "shit hole" countries it nice to have the US join us as a country where elections are rigged and Tin pot dictators now have no moral compass pointing accusing fingers at them.Yoweri Museveni of Uganda who has been in power for 36 years and just this week won another term of 6 years at 76 years old told the opposition to stop crying rigged elections like Donald Trump with no proof. 

Any of you guys looking to come over here and work with Macks?

If the election was really rigged as some are saying and Biden is also some kind of sleepy idiot to boot.

Just how did this mass election fraud take place if Biden is such a idiot? How could a idiot be able to

control that many election boards across the U.S. and rig the election? If that were the case as some

believe then Joe Biden is just possibly the smartest idiot on the planet. But none of that happened.

Didn't happen folks. Not one reliable person has come up with verifiable proof-not one. 

• Thanks 1

One ping only

On 1/18/2021 at 7:58 PM, Swishy said:

part of the U.S. problem is U don't have compulsory voting

Just out of Curiousity , What's the Long term Voter Turnout?? (as a % of Eligible Voters) & what was the Turnout % in the 2020 election..??

I know I Could google it, But.....

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

WE lived through the Clintons, Obama now we have this dynamic duo cut from the same pattern. I figure their moto is me first and the country namely us are in for a screwy ride. I did really well with my investments these last four years way way better than the other years of Trumps predecessors. I wish Trump came along years ago maybe the two guys I had working for me would be still working in my shop? I feel the election was Trump's to win but the Republican party has to learn to play dirty hardball just like the left does. It's not like Davy and Goliath its a dirty street fight with todays politics and the sickening news outlets. I will tell you about a friend of mine his sister had pancreatic cancer when she died the death certificate said she died of covid George took them to task and had the death certificate changed to the true reason he had a hell of a time but got it done how many more ended up like this? 

• Like 1