CoronaFarce-rus

Mack Technician

Everybody is determined to find some piece of published literature to grasp with both hands. A little piece of fake media hope or some government statistical guess-work, which will change tomorrow (2.2 million), to make you feel at ease. A little doctor who sounds like he smokes 3 packs a day to give comforting advice. A tiny morsel of some new revelation concerning the KILLER FLU Covid-19....... “This just in, doctors believe Covid lasts 3 hours in outer space”. Instead of a copy/paste/shortcut marathon folks.... your common sense. Rely on it, use it, or completely lose it. The reason no one you know is dying is because......no one you know is dying. 

If your the rare exception to the rule, chances are you looking at withered old Sam in the casket and saying “well, I’m glad he got Covid and went unconscious and died rather than deal with the cancer coming out of remission again. Lucky bugger had a good life, 80 years is a fair shake”. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The IDIOT governor of NY has released another edict on the poor bastards who still live in that God-forsaken, liberal cesspool where I was born.  His subjects are no longer permitted to go to a bar for a drink UNLESS they order food with that drink.  This will immediately force all bars that do not serve food to close and go out of business.  Apparently, going to a bar for a drink will cause one to catch the Covid, but going there to eat a burger and fries is safe!  So glad I got out when I did!

Remember, this garbage was NOT legislated, it was DICTATED!

• Like 2

Well made out of the woods in WV, no phone, no internet and a motel with no AC ?? but it was cool on the mountain top so it was not so bad but now back in VA.  guess what screw VA. and it's mask BS, land of stupid lemmings led by a Trump hater, what a sh*t hole can't wait to get back to GA. where real people live (except the infested city of Atlanta) gonna be here for couple days (god save me) while we pick up a Caboose going to GA.  on another note I heard some of our leaders got into it with Black loons at a city meeting seems they were professing what a bunch of law abiding a honest victims of police abuse they are, after the loud mouth lard ass was informed that we have had 57 homicides in the last 5 years and 52 were by blacks and rest divided by Whites and Hispanics, the lard ass sat down and shut her mouth, can't argue with numbers like that. God don't the truth hurt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, david wild said:

Well made out of the woods in WV, no phone, no internet and a motel with no AC ?? but it was cool on the mountain top so it was not so bad but now back in VA.  guess what screw VA. and it's mask BS, land of stupid lemmings led by a Trump hater, what a sh*t hole can't wait to get back to GA. where real people live (except the infested city of Atlanta) gonna be here for couple days (god save me) while we pick up a Caboose going to GA.  on another note I heard some of our leaders got into it with Black loons at a city meeting seems they were professing what a bunch of law abiding a honest victims of police abuse they are, after the loud mouth lard ass was informed that we have had 57 homicides in the last 5 years and 52 were by blacks and rest divided by Whites and Hispanics, the lard ass sat down and shut her mouth, can't argue with numbers like that. God don't the truth hurt.

Statistics are raycis

Obama and the rest of his loon followers should real happy cause as much as they tried to make America a sh*t hole and it didn't work and along comes a stupid phony virus and it takes us from the best place on earth to a third world sh*t hole, put your mask on parade around like a nitwit, poop and wipe on demand and we will control everything you do, how did we get here ?? once again I'll risk being barred SCREW YOU LEFT WING AMERICA HATING LOONS. 

• Like 1

The governor of NY recently visited the State of Georgia for some meeting.  These photos were taken of him observing mask and social distancing rules!

I'm sure he will pay just as much attention to his own 14-day quarantine policy when he gets home!

&#@%*$@ HYPOCRITE!

Cuomo 1.jpg

Cuomo 2.jpg

Cuomo 3.jpg

Cuomo 4.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/21/2020 at 8:35 PM, GA_Dave said:

The governor of NY recently visited the State of Georgia for some meeting.  These photos were taken of him observing mask and social distancing rules!

I'm sure he will pay just as much attention to his own 14-day quarantine policy when he gets home!

&#@%*$@ HYPOCRITE!

Cuomo 1.jpg

Cuomo 2.jpg

Cuomo 3.jpg

Cuomo 4.jpg

He told people of New York that he is essential and doesn't need to quarantine 

• Haha 1

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

6 hours ago, david wild said:

You can't see the look on his face, it say's I know this is fake and so don't you so let's joke it up, yep all for the sake of getting rid of Trump and then on to destroy America. 

Well the same narrative has been playing out since this started. The lockdown rules only apply to the peasants. Remember the rich lady in Connecticut I believe that had the party with people from all over the world? Or all the wealthy turds from NYC running to the hamptons?  Or all of the Californians flooding Montana?  Land prices have absolutely sky rocketed here due to wealthy out of staters paying ridiculous prices sight unseen. 

• Sad 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

22 hours ago, david wild said:

You can't see the look on his face, it say's I know this is fake and so don't you so let's joke it up, yep all for the sake of getting rid of Trump and then on to destroy America. 

On 7/21/2020 at 7:35 PM, GA_Dave said:

&#@%*$@ HYPOCRITE!

Cuomo 1.jpg

Cuomo 2.jpg

Cuomo 3.jpg

Cuomo 4.jpg

“Quick Andy, cameras roll in 30 seconds! Get your mask on, look scared & concerned, and for Biden’s Sake Man!!!, say something damaging about Trump!”. 

• Like 1

King Evers III has declared “thou shall wear a face diaper indoors at all time lest thee own thy property in which thee dwell”. Starts tomorrow.

I have to admit, after reading, it isn’t completely stupid. There’s nothing in the mandate set to ruin the economy. Now that the fools achieved the crippling of our economy they don’t have to close “non-essential businesses” this round, the damage is done. Agenda exposed.

Meanwhile, look at do-little Sweden’s graph curve straight south on Covid cases while the US graph looks like an EKG reading in the middle of the big 💀  one. 

Edited by Mack Technician

Sweden can almost get away without social distancing because half the population lives alone. Same with some remote rural areas like northern Wisconsin until summer comes. Worked for a while here in soutrhwest Minnesota, now we're a COVID-19 "Hot Spot" because the slow spread of the virus here due to our remoteness lulled people into a false sense of security.

Who gives a crap about how many people will get it, most all of us will, you are fighting something you can't win, as long as one person in the world has it it will spread, what is important like all bad things what is the DEATH rate, get over the Left talking points of how many, god you would think we are as stupid as you are.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

and talking about stupid, it was your President that gave the lab in China bunches of money so it could develop this virus to unleash on the world as a backup plan if killary did not win the election and they found no other way to stop Trump, your Russia BS  story failed and in fact the only bad players in that whole BS was your people Biden and crew cleaned out the Ukrainian Bank account, but then who care as long as the left does it it is OK and that is why your party is for loons.

• Like 1

About 15-20 people have been quarantined at my workplace as of today. Only one actually popped positive, assuming there was no tampering on his and an accurate test. He said he had a scratchy throat for 2 days. I was completely terrified when he told me that......I don't know where he found the strength to deal with this killer.

Still need to find an answer to this one. A friend who drinks with his doctor and anesthesiologist reported they gave him the number "$400".....that's what the hospital is getting subsidized per Covid test? 

Concerning Sweden...…

Damnit Maxi, quit making stuff up!! Wild Dave is right again on agenda and "talking points". Stop listening to PBS lib lie radio, it's nuking your brain. Prairie Home Companion reruns....yes, News...….NO!  

Sweden is Norrland Terrain, it's all mountains, like Japan. The population density of Sweden is 64 per square mile and that ISN'T 64 per square mile up in the mountain ranges...… it's packed into dense cities, towns and villages.     

• Like 1

The mask mandate started at midnight. Went to town for supplies. Complete civil disobedience. No masks being worn by any of us, love it. The gas station attendants said a guy came in and read them the riot act.... attendant told him “come back when it’s A LAW !!!”. Parts man said not only are they not wearing a mask, they brought a case of beer to work to drink at closing. 

• Like 1

Left last week to go to Miami to get a 89 KW 007 edition. Left Fork Union got on 95  and immediately got pulled over by the VSP. It's hot I have the AC on .  I get stopped for not wearing a mask in a closed up cab, by my self (!). The trooper has no mask on, he goes to explain that Northams edict is the law. Told him it was un constitutional. I than learned that both Northam and the VSP suspended the state and Federal Constitutions. So my next question was with out constitutional law you are what? An insurgent ,a highway man or a terrorist?

By the way smile into the camera you are being live streamed as we speak.!

Miami had karans running around with tape measures yelling at people for being 5'10" in stead of 6" apart.

Now Facci the fake wants people to wear googles or face shields?

Watch if the demos win COVID 1994 will magically be no longer an issue 

Facci doesn't like Clororoquine because of his monetary ties and his wife's consultation gig to GILLEAD .

Palm Springs COVID 1984 death toll 569 after a AMA audit 169 were from COVID 1984 the balance were m.v. accidents, shootings and drownings.  Turns out as per AMA hospitals get Fed Aid for every COVID 1984 case they "treat"  $$$$$$

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE