I’ve decided that just for a little while I’m gonna keep the location a secret so I can get the rest of the parts I need...

If anyone does find it just do me a favor and leave the firetrucks alone, me and dad want to collect some parts off of a few them to finish restoring the two we have... and I will say that most of the trucks there are missing some pretty major things, but that’s not to say there aren’t a few in there that could be put back on the road with just a little work. I was actually looking at a firetruck there that would probably fire up if you charge up the batteries...

In other words good luck!

• Like 2

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

They also have a few motors on pallets that are all seized, and they have a 707 and that me and dad have been picking off and we still need it... so if anyone who goes could leave the firetrucks and that motor alone that would be great! I know that’s a lot to ask but we really need those parts and are trying to build up the funds to be able to get them...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maddog13407 said:

I also like the superdog with round headlites and makes me wonder the story in the MH cabover with the bicentennial colors and Mack logo on the door

Look closer, there’s two of those bicentennial MH’s

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

2 minutes ago, Maddog13407 said:

I also like the superdog with round headlites and makes me wonder the story in the MH cabover with the bicentennial colors and Mack logo on the door

Looking all 3 of the trucks with that paint job have big Mack truck logos and say Allentown, Pa. do you suppose they were some sort of promotional rolling advertisements?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

A bunch of the truck there seem to be internal Allentown trucks, the white Superliner actually has (something) Development Line on it... a couple other trucks were drivetrain mules, most of them are from PA atleast. Most of these trucks have been parted out though, and they have a few really pretty running trucks, so it makes it pretty obvious where all the parts went...

Been by there a year ago and do not remember it being so organized. Also looks like they added to the collection of MH's, B's and more fire trucks. Glad someone is getting some good parts and they are selling. It is to far for me to go and parts pick. Good luck and Good find. 👍 

Looks like more than a few of those Mack were actual Mack company trucks in factory red, white & blue colors. See the V-Mac on the side of one MH. Maybe it was a test truck, don't think there was a V-Mac offered in a MH.

• Like 1

Looks like a very nice place to be at and grab sone needed (and unneeded) pieces of iron.

I like the L's and the sun visor on the MH.

Hope you will share the location after your deal is done.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:54 AM, HeavyGunner said:

I like the super dog with the round headlights. 

Here's a bit of wishful thinking. The superdog with the round headlamps has the newer bumper from the 2nd generation. You can tell by the position of the cutouts. However, It still has the round headlamp hood from the original super liner and that looks to me like it says 'Vehicle Development Lab' on the door.

Now wouldn't it be great if it turned out to be a pre-production prototype for the 2nd gen. Superliner- an MH frame with Superliner cab and hood mounted on it. I'd love it to be true. Maybe someone can get a closer look?

• Like 1

It’s a single screw, or at,east that’s what’s left, but it’s wrapped in foliage and it’s hard to see much, not to mention the back has some miscellaneous parts on it that were taken off of surrounding trucks. But if I were to hazard a guess I’d say it is probably a prototype of some sort!

I guess it's in PA 😎

If I'm able to show up to Trucktoberfest this fall I would try to show up at that place too.

But from observing the amount of threasuries there it seems to me I shouldn't show up at all...

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012