3 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Come to Epping when this  crap clears and come in with me when I run my new nostalgia  funnycar, I have room in Maine for you and the wife to stay over for a week or so if you want. Than hit the truck junk yard.

Think he has 3 of 4 B cabs and a pair of doors?  Paul

Thank you Paul I will run it across her she has gone to Maine a couple of times with her daughter that lives in Boston she says she really likes it up there compared to Boston  I told her yes I really liked it  there myself but the weather sucks wind in the winter lol bob

48 minutes ago, Vladislav said:

Is the RW tandem? Looked like a single axle on the pics you posted. Or the 2nd axle was just grown into the weeds?

I thought so too, until I began trying to get a better look and noticed the second axel... it’s hidden by a number of things...

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

8 minutes ago, CaptainCrutch said:

I thought so too, until I began trying to get a better look and noticed the second axel... it’s hidden by a number of things...

That's exciting. So far I'm not ready to make a solid truck purchase from overseas but Superliners continue making my mooth water. In fact I have two big resto projects undergoing for multiple years so it makes sence to first finish them instead of multipliyng future tasks. Let's see.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Yep, the superdogs are nice. I can pick up the one near me cheap but it needs motor/trans which I have. The problem is the hood and the associated hardware. It is heavy spec though, 20 front and 44 rears. It was a tri dump truck so turning it into a lowboy tractor would be easy.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey brothers i hope everyone is doing well. I’m a NYC Fireman and me and a buddy of mine have been looking for a 70’s-80’s Mack cab to restore and put in our Firehouse. Can anyone let me in on the location of this or any other yard that might still have Mack Truck parts available? Thank you

16 hours ago, MarkP819 said:

Hey brothers i hope everyone is doing well. I’m a NYC Fireman and me and a buddy of mine have been looking for a 70’s-80’s Mack cab to restore and put in our Firehouse. Can anyone let me in on the location of this or any other yard that might still have Mack Truck parts available? Thank you

There was a couple of R-model cabs offered for sale recently in the "Parts for Sale" forum on here. Not for free though.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 1 month later...

Captain Crutch,I finally made out to this bone yard,the gentleman I talked to was just that a complete gentleman.He pointed me in the right direction and said have at it.He had to go out on a job so I didn’t stay that long.Will be back.I’m not into the fire trucks like you but did you ever see the place at rt81 and pa 916,it’s on the right side heading south on 81.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hicrop10 said:

Captain Crutch,I finally made out to this bone yard,the gentleman I talked to was just that a complete gentleman.He pointed me in the right direction and said have at it.He had to go out on a job so I didn’t stay that long.Will be back.I’m not into the fire trucks like you but did you ever see the place at rt81 and pa 916,it’s on the right side heading south on 81.

Glad to hear you received similar treatment to me! Never been to either of those places but I’m hoping to head over to this place more regularly...

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!