Liz Warren

Red Horse

Well looks like one of my Senators may have a problem.  Breaking news-her application for admission to Texas Bar in 1986 lists her "race" as American Indian.

Not 1/1024th, but I guess in her mind close enough.  I'll bet she is saying right about now..."well I think I'll crack me a beer"- or maybe three or four!

• Like 2

Her Native American name is Walking Eagle.

So full of sh#t she can't fly! 

I listen to Philadelphia's 1210am station pretty much 8-5 every day. Rich Zeoli from 3-6 is a riot, and he forms his opinions based off the Constitution, not his own agenda.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Red Horse said:

I was surprised tonight that the cameras did NOT zoom in on OAC or whatever her handle is-they got a few of Kamala as well as that bitch from Hawaii.

Our only hope is that all 20 on the list will tear themselves apart in next 20 mos.

A group of democrats gathered together wearing white...seems like that sort of thing used to be cause for serious concern. Were they trying to show solidarity with the VA governor?

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

13 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Well looks like one of my Senators may have a problem.  Breaking news-her application for admission to Texas Bar in 1986 lists her "race" as American Indian.

13 hours ago, 66dc75 said:

Liawatha, Fauxcahontas, bobble headed imbecile

You two just make sure she stays down there south of the NH border! We're keeping an eye open towards Vermont also for Uncle Feel the Burn.   .....Hippy

On 2/5/2019 at 11:25 PM, GA_Dave said:

I call my Jeep "Elizabeth Warren".  It's white, but says it's a Cherokee!

Shared that with my barber yesterday.  Good thing he wasn't using the straight razor at the time.. he was laughing so hard I probably would have lost an ear.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 41chevy said:

2/18/2019  NEWSMAX

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) told the press this weekend that Trump administration cabinet officials have a "constitutional responsibility" to remove the president from office if they decide he's unable to serve in one hundred percent full capacity.

In a press conference after a rally in Las Vegas, Nevada on Sunday, Warren responded to former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who claimed that officials in the Trump Administration had discussed invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office after he fired former FBI Director James Comey.

“My point here is that if they believe that Donald Trump cannot fulfill the obligations of his office, then they have a constitutional responsibility to invoke the 25th amendment,” said Warren, who is running for the Democratic nomination in the 2020 presidential race, according to The Nevada Independent. “Their loyalty under law is not to him personally. It is to the Constitution of the United States and to the people they represent   .

“Washington works only for those with money and power,” Warren said during the rally. “It works great for those who can hire an army of lobbyists and lawyers. When we have a government that only works for the rich and the powerful, that is corruption plain and simple, and we got to call it out for what it is.”

“Start with the fact that the Trump administration is without a doubt the most corrupt administration in memory and the fact he is one of the elite one percent” the senator continued. “But we’ve had small problems in Washington for a time, so how about some change?”

Sure Liz, And I know you have answered this before but.........Simple question...I know you NEVER got any favorable treatment because of your native American roots.  HOWEVER..with 1/1024 "proven" native American lineage, why would you even THINK of saying anything BUT Caucasian on any application??? 

Careful how you answer this now Liz, this is a test as to your true integrity.  Crack another beer before you answer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ranchhopper said:

That's what happens when you have a media in the tank for the democrat party they are very good at lying by omission of key facts CNN is a expert at it. 

Something like 85% of journalists are registered Democrats. That about sums it up! It's not news it's propeganda. The same that allowed Hitler and every other fascist rise to power.

• Like 2

So Senator Panders With Wolves Warren has decided to so something even Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit Clinton never dared – she's come out in favor of massive reparations. “Reparations” is, of course, the notion that a bunch of people who are not guilty of slavery owe money to people who were not slaves for some reason that never quite gets explained but that you’re racist for wondering about. 

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE