Skinny Drivers Only Need Apply

You have to bee skinny plus be able to climb with these type of sleepers.

Truck Shop

• Like 2

One ping only

Thats from the age of drive til your tired, rest up and go on, not lolling around for 10 hours like now.

The smallest I recall was on the Ford C series.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

2 hours ago, Maddog13407 said:

that's a recent add on to that truck. believe that truck was for sale a year or two ago, also think it was owned by someone who worked for the Town of Galway. use to haul an Oskosh to the show with a lowboy

The R, detachable and plow rig made it to the Rutland VT show a couple times with the previous owner.  Definitely a good looking rig.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

18 minutes ago, Phase 1 said:

Image result for ford truck sleeper

Sleepers like this were once common. I can't imagine it would have been comfortable for anyone over 125 pounds and 5 feet tall.

i have owned some very small sleepers  and used them one i recall was only 26 inches  but that one looks to be less than 18 . maybe just the angle its pictured . nice ford is that yours