Dan,maybe we should hold group prayer sessions,or start a support group "Mackaholics Anonymous" ,or better yet a new reality TV series, "The Mack Pickers" ?

That B615 is so damn cool,looks super original and straight,congrats !! A '60's Wilson "cabbage cutter" livestock pot would look so right behind that old girl.

Did you have any luck on the G model with the drom box, or that old sleeper I sent you the link to??

• Like 1

Man o' man I'm digging this ol 'girl! looks like a page from the past,sure looks to be a real straight "survivor" nice find and congrats on bringing her home!................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Yea, the old boy is about as Texan as you can get too. He apologized several times about the bumper being on there as some neighbor kid he let drive the truck for a short while put it on it. He has the old original B bumper in chrome.

Mike, I did end up with ol G model too. Neat story on it as well.

I could never get anyone to call me back on that sleeper on CL

Let me know where to send donations to MTAA and when the next local chapter meeting is!!!!

I could really benefit from it!!

Yea, the old boy is about as Texan as you can get too. He apologized several times about the bumper being on there as some neighbor kid he let drive the truck for a short while put it on it. He has the old original B bumper in chrome.

That's funny that he went so far as to apologize for the bumper. He should make the kid put the old one back then beat him with the one that's on there now. :)

Jim

I need some help on this one. It is a B615? but it looks like the long aluminum hood that a 755 should have?

Looks like mine, right down to the air cleaner cap! Probably no filler panels, as the air cleaner is up too high...looks like a straight 615! Also this is the only big radiator model of any I have seen with the same style shutters as mine!

post-6773-0-59349800-1428462920_thumb.jp