Best of Biden

Mack Technician

OK, TJC.... Here's a conspiracy theory...   The New I Phone 14 says it can detect, if you are in a crash.....    So how does it know the difference between that abrupt stop....  and just dropping the I Phone????    I say it' s using GPS to track you and it see's how fast you are moving.  So while you are driving your car and looking at your I Phone instead of the road...   It knows when you go from 60 MPH to Zero..  in 2 seconds...  Just my 2 cent's.....  :) jojo

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mean Green said:

I don't know why everyone can't get behind creepy Joe on these electric trucks the range is amazing......if it's on a flat bed ......or tow truck.....

Or How these Autonomous trucks keep thinning out the populations across the nation 🙄 Oh but we can make truck drivers obsolete lol. C'mon man!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

OK, TJC.... Here's a conspiracy theory...   The New I Phone 14 says it can detect, if you are in a crash.....    So how does it know the difference between that abrupt stop....  and just dropping the I Phone????    I say it' s using GPS to track you and it see's how fast you are moving.  So while you are driving your car and looking at your I Phone instead of the road...   It knows when you go from 60 MPH to Zero..  in 2 seconds...  Just my 2 cent's.....  :) jojo

are you looking for rebuttal, or confirmation? cause i think you are on the rite track.

but i am usually called a conspiracy theorist too.  

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

12 hours ago, RowdyRebel said:

This one isn't an RV, but just as pathetic...

I don't want to turn this political but if you look up the followup to this video, Alex Jones has a commentary about it and has no clue what he just watched. In particular, I "like' when he says "I guarantee that the truck on the trailer has 5 times the power of the truck pulling it". Well, the Model; A came out with 45HP so he is "guaranteeing" that the lightning is putting out 9HP. What a Maroon. 

On 10/9/2022 at 2:29 PM, Joey Mack said:

Big Brother has bee listening (and watching) for awhile now. A buddy and his brother were sitting around the table BSing and the topic of Alberta Sherriffs came up. They were discussing whether or not AB SHerriffs carried a sidearm. After a bit of discussion, one of them decided to Google it. Typed in "Do Alb.............and it came up with "Do Alberta sheriffs carry a sidearm". That is a pretty good search guess by Google if they were not listening. 

• Sad 1

On 10/10/2022 at 7:07 AM, Terry T said:

I'm going off topic here for just a moment to commend everyone.  I believe that this is the 1st thread to go into triple digits here at BMT. I'm not positive of that but I think it is.  

There use to be a racing forum that I was on that had a thread that went to 424 pages and stopped so we began a 2nd thread to continue on and the software was updated at some point and that thread went beyond that amount but then Facebook happened and most forums were abandoned. I'm glad that this forum did not meet that fate.

Well you can thank Mack Technician, for that! Sure miss his posts!