Best of Biden

Mack Technician

11 hours ago, Onyx610 said:

the republicans picked the worst candidates…it’s like they want to loose. 

^^^^^This. I can't believe that the Republican primary selected Dr. Oz as their candidate. If Dave McCormick would have won the primary this wouldn't even be a contest at this point. To many people don't believe Oz is genuine for many reasons. Its sad the guy was born and raised in Cleveland OH, lived summers in Turkey, lived and worked in New York City until his TV career started in 2009. Then lived in Southern California until now he all of a sudden is the best person they could come up with to represent PA in the US Senate. To be fair he did live in Philadelphia for a time in the mid 1980s while as a student attending the University of Pennsylvania. Unfortunately he is just a big of a quack as Fetterman. He is just wearing different rags. The governor's race is just as bad. Can't believe the Republicans came up with this guy. I will bet my lunch and this week's pay the Governor will remain a democrat because their candidate is very moderate and appeals to lots of people on the right. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 67RModel said:

^^^^^This. I can't believe that the Republican primary selected Dr. Oz as their candidate. If Dave McCormick would have won the primary this wouldn't even be a contest at this point. To many people don't believe Oz is genuine for many reasons. Its sad the guy was born and raised in Cleveland OH, lived summers in Turkey, lived and worked in New York City until his TV career started in 2009. Then lived in Southern California until now he all of a sudden is the best person they could come up with to represent PA in the US Senate. To be fair he did live in Philadelphia for a time in the mid 1980s while as a student attending the University of Pennsylvania. Unfortunately he is just a big of a quack as Fetterman. He is just wearing different rags. The governor's race is just as bad. Can't believe the Republicans came up with this guy. I will bet my lunch and this week's pay the Governor will remain a democrat because their candidate is very moderate and appeals to lots of people on the right. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mastriano won’t survive either with how hardcore the dude is. Just chill out a little….so far right he’s left. 

3 hours ago, 67RModel said:

I'm sure I'll piss some people off with this, but I voted  for Trump twice as the lesser of two evils. And for sure he would have done a better job than sleepy Joe.  But it should not be a choice of the lesser of two evils. (listen to Tobey Keith's.."Happy Birtrhday America")

Time for Trump to move on.  I will bet that more of his candidates that he endorsed and won the party nomination will lose than will win.  Here in my state you can vote for anyone in primary elections regardless if you are a registered in either party or you are an independent. This year in the race for governor,  Republicans had a choice between a very successful businessman who has never held office and a guy who served one term in the state legislature and ran unsuccessfully for senator-but was endorsed by Trump.  Guess who won- the Trump guy by a narrow margin.  After that election I wrote a letter  to the Boston Globe and said..."Either Republicans are stupid  or a lot  of Democrats voted for the winner".

Trumps ego will always get in the way of good  judgement IMO.

PA same situation- I wish you guys in PA luck!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Red Horse said:

"Either Republicans are stupid  or a lot  of Democrats voted for the winner".

The answer to that question is easy to answer in Pennsylvania because Independents / No Affiliation cannot vote in primaries and Republicans can only vote for Republicans......their man here for Governor is super Trumpy and is essentially a QAnon person. He also stormed the Capital on January 6th, 2020. Its nuts this guy is on the ballot. 

55 minutes ago, Red Horse said:

I will bet that more of his candidates that he endorsed and won the party nomination will lose than will win.

Agreed.

19 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Hey MarkT?  How's the senate race going there in the "keystone State"?  Why did I here today from a co-worker, that the race is close? Really??  Good luck Bud..   :) jojo

Well .....  Fetterman is brain damaged (for real) He has lots of money behind him. Really isn't fit to run a bingo game in a nursing home as far as I'm concerned. but......  it'll be a typical Democratic thing. All the big cities will all vote for him . I honestly have no idea how it's gonna play out, but I'm not voting for the dope. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mark T said:

You're not funny (lol)   It's ponderous some of the stuff I see around here.  IDK if you realize ,but every day (almost) I get to drive past or on the biden expressway.  Oh, by the way, Penn DOT was just dispatched to remove the part on the sign someone added that said " road to ruin " 

That's a true story

2 minutes ago, Onyx610 said:

Speaking of penn dot. Guys at Penn DOT have to change their political affiliation with who ever the current governors party is. Apparently it’s been that way for a long time. 

Never applied myself, but I hear things 

1 minute ago, Onyx610 said:

Never worked there, but it’s not a great place to work. Neither is the pay. 

From what I see. you need to be very young and not need a huge take home until you're there a few years... like ten (lol)

by then you're in and I guess things get better then.  IDK.. I personally haven't had a job since I was 25, don't think I could work anywhere now let alone Penn DOT

It's just sad to see how society is going these days 😪. Anyone who believes That Joe Biden is really running this country and is not just a talking head/fall boy for a hidden agenda please stand on your head and spit out nickles. I'll be along later with my trick or treat pumpkin bucket to collect the nickles lol. 

Edited by The Rubber Duck 006
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Mark, I have tried to work for companies a few times while keeping my repair service going..  I had a hard time...  Part of it was Me' because I knew how to do the work, but had to conform...  I butted heads with quite a few guy's, and even trained my boss's a few times..   But.....   I just started working for My City, and I really like it..  It is all together different work, and our 12 man crew is like a family of brothers..   I guess I got lucky this time..  :) jojo 

I'm serious, but I never really expected you to come for one job.  It's good things worked out the way they did for you, and I hope they continue to. I can assure you of one thing though, you'd have got a few good laughs while here.   and we  woulda ate good too

Edited by Mark T
more information

2 minutes ago, Mark T said:

Hey..... my offer still stands . You know... if you wanna come experience it all for a little bit yourself 😀

Is this the one with helping on the truck? If so I’d help too haha. I’m only 3 hours away max. I think penn dot pays more up there being they do a lot more work. The guys down here literally sit in lawn chairs in front of the salt shed all day or park the crew cab in the salt dome and sleep. I’ll get a picture soon.  

16 minutes ago, Onyx610 said:

Is this the one with helping on the truck? If so I’d help too haha. I’m only 3 hours away max. I think penn dot pays more up there being they do a lot more work. The guys down here literally sit in lawn chairs in front of the salt shed all day or park the crew cab in the salt dome and sleep. I’ll get a picture soon.  

Now I'm thinking weekend project (lol)

• Haha 1