Best of Biden

Mack Technician

So the Biden clan has attacked the U.S. again... Only thing is, it will take 5+ years to see his accomplishment..   We were forced to weaken our immune systems by wearing masks and gloves and shields and using hand sanitizer every minute of the day.....    Well.....  we now have a country full of folks with weakened immune systems, who will get sick from what would have been just a cold or an allergy healed by O.T.C. med's...  The next thing will be law suits against drug makers/ Trump/ and those that resisted the Law of our King..    BTW,  My 'Tin Foil Hat' fits just fine...  I said to my wife 18 months ago, that The King is build a weak society, using Covid as the weapon...   and what is sad to me, really sad!!!  is that our children are getting sick, because of power hungry A-Hole's....   Ok, once again, i got mad and de-railed..  God Bless AMERICA !!  jojo

• Like 2

We went to the grocery store (Walmart) Saturday because we were low on about everything, had a shopping cart not even half full, and it was $245. I think that's the most I've ever spent at the grocery store. And we didn't buy anything exotic or fancy, no steak or lobster. We did get 2 1lb. packages of hamburger though- and it was $245!

• Sad 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hey MarkT?  How's the senate race going there in the "keystone State"?  Why did I here today from a co-worker, that the race is close? Really??  Good luck Bud..   :) jojo

20 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Hey MarkT?  How's the senate race going there in the "keystone State"?  Why did I here today from a co-worker, that the race is close? Really??  Good luck Bud..   :) jojo

Everything is a joke hear in pa, the republicans picked the worst candidates…it’s like they want to loose. 

Mark doesn’t see any Fetterman bullshit signs up where he lives. Or Biden for that matter. They still fly and hang trump flags/signs proudly. 

Edited by Onyx610
Spelling