Best of Biden

Mack Technician

3 hours ago, tjc transport said:

Simple.

Cities rule the rest of the state.

Even if they are only 10% of the land mass.

That's the same as here in Virginia, northern Va, Richmond, Roanoke, and the tidewater area control the entire state.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

The voting machines “ran out of paper” in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania yesterday. In fact, “officials say that roughly 44 polling locations in Luzerne County ran out of paper to print ballots.” Of course, it’s completely normal on Election Day for 44 polling places to run out of paper simultaneously.

Nothing suspicious at all.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

the maroon in charge dared the republicans to try bringing charges against the crack head yesterday. saying "i wish republicans lots of luck in plans to investigate hunter if they take the house"

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Well guys my two cents as I see it, in a lot of cases, in the primaries Trump endorsed candidates that many said were the less qualified/capable than their opponents who won the nomination-but they blew smoke up Trump's ass.  Like OZ....a celebrity, but viewed by a lot of PA people as an outsider.  How can you lose to Fetterman--a guy who couldn't express a thought, was hostile to our energy industry, and  is always dressed up like he is ready to go trick or treating????  Note he was always wearing Carhartts ..like he ever got his hands dirty!!

But in any case I looked at these Trump backed candidates and said.."hope they win".  But I thought the silver lining if they lose?  This will diminish Trump's appeal.  And we can move on in '24.

But guess what, Trump couldn't for once keep his mouth shut and announced the day before.."I'll be making big announcement on the 15th".    Again ...always about him!  I'm convinced that was a final straw for a lot of undecided voters.  Just like in 2020 election-I believe in the theory that a lot of Biden votes were not votes for Biden- they were "anybody but Trump " votes.

I heard a comment on Fox yesterday AM, don't recall who made it but said.."there is much support for Trumpism, but NOT for Trump."  Meaning a lot of his policy actions were correct, but his ego, personality will always turn off too many who say.."give me a break"!

Like his attack on DeSantis and Pence the other night.  You can bet he is scheming right now as to how  he can piss on the DeSantis parade.

As I've said before, I voted for him twice as the lesser of two evils, but next time, the Dems will learn something-you would think??..and they will have a real candidate versus an empty suit like Sleepy Joe

On another note, Hippy..you should  publish a book with all those cartoons  you have posted...would be a best seller!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RowdyRebel said:

Saw this thismorning...

Biden/Fetterman 2024: It's a no-brainer!

😂

Well Rowdy you think you are making a joke.  Guess what..an NBC "journalist" - Katy Tur-was on some talk show comprised of other loons and actually suggested because "Lurch" did so well in a couple of counties he "just might be a candidate fort a presidential run"..  Actually some in the group started laughing as in WTF but this dumb ass was serious!!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Red Horse said:

Well Rowdy you think you are making a joke.  Guess what..an NBC "journalist" - Katy Tur-was on some talk show comprised of other loons and actually suggested because "Lurch" did so well in a couple of counties he "just might be a candidate fort a presidential run"..  Actually some in the group started laughing as in WTF but this dumb ass was serious!!

Like ALL good jokes, there is an element of truth.😁😬😒🤦‍♂️

Yeah, I've heard the talk, too...started as soon as he "won" the senate seat. I've also heard Biden say he was planning to run again. There ain't an ounce of sense between the 2 of them. My daughter (just turned 2) would have to act immature for her age if she were to act their cumulative IQ instead of her age. The fact that EITHER ONE of them sits in elective office speaks volumes for the idiots who put them there.

And like I said, it wasn't MY joke...just something I saw thismorning & it made me chuckle a bit so I thought I'd share it here. Kinda wish I HAD thought of it, though...🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

On 11/12/2022 at 4:51 AM, Brocky said:

I think that last picture is very correct.. Biden we know is a total dummy.. Trump has a lot of good ideas, BUT he lets his mouth overload his A$$ too much, and turns people off..

Unfortunately there is know middle ground in both our country's ! Opposition is one thing!  Finding shit that both can agree on is another!  < ----------------0------------------>