The wife is gonna be mad

Can't write what my wife used to say every time I bring another pet home. After 70 or so she just shakes her head. Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

No one would have the love affair with each and every piece I've collected over the past 40 plus years hell I sold a half dozen cars this year that I bought new in the early / mid 70's, raced and parked in the barn. l still fight he urge to buy em back. I've been agonizing the past 4 months finalizing the sale of my '51 Vicky and my '72 Valkry.

Told every body in my family to put an ad on BMT for the adoption of my trucks and "stuff". Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

All parts are still available individually. Mack prices the individual pieces 10x what it would be to get you to buy the whole kit. For example I can get a complete engine kit from Mack for $4300. If I were to but a single piston/liner its $875. Crazy right? Ill pull the motor now but i'll have to wait a bit to get the engine back together with the holidays coming up.

Ill say that the company that had this truck spared no expense for repairs. That's one reason I bought this truck. It is not all cobbled together.

• Like 2