Happy 4th of July

farmer52

Wishing all a safe and happy 4th of July holiday!

Wifey and I are going to Kutztown, PA on Friday to take in the Amish Festival. Hope they have some GOOD food.

P.S. Burn a few wieners for me!

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

work here. same for the Mrs. Son will be at Daytona, daughter with her boyfriend

Just hang out and watch fireworks from the roof

Then oil change and service the CX-just another weekend

BUT, I will have Old Glory flyin'

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Happy 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE From Millington TN Aka Flag City TN .

I Have plans to go watch the Fireworks @ Navy Lake w/ my friends tomorrow night .

Then on the 4th Hangout w/ my friends & cook some burgers, dogs, Brauts & steaks .

& have an Adult beverage or 2

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Have a Great 4th of July. After the parade my V.V.of A chapter and the DAV be going the the L.I. Veterans Home to put on a cookout for them. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

work here. same for the Mrs. Son will be at Daytona, daughter with her boyfriend

Just hang out and watch fireworks from the roof

Then oil change and service the CX-just another weekend

BUT, I will have Old Glory flyin'

Put the flag pole down before you move it .

• Like 1

Ed

We already had a great start to the 4th; took the 52 to a parade this morning. Best weather we have had on the 4th in10 years.

Happy Independence Day to all!

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

We already had a great start to the 4th; took the 52 to a parade this morning. Best weather we have had on the 4th in10 years.

Happy Independence Day to all!

Our cookout for the Veterans Home is put off til tomorrow. Rain and winds all day. Still a good 4th , waiting for Cagney in Yankee Doodle Dandy to come on. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE