everyone gone

mowerman

6 hours ago, mowerman said:

not sure whats happening here,,,,,,,theres like nobody posting here,,,or commenting lately,,,like what happened to everybody??????:idunno:...bob

I was counting on you and J. Hancock to keep us going.  I can't seem to come up with enough interesting stuff to keep a conversation going.

• Like 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

6 hours ago, tjc transport said:

There was a problem with a bunch of the guys that just refused to play by the rules.

And the ended up getting themselves banned.

Hmmm, wonder if this all went back to that political mayhem just a while ago?

Have noticed it is pretty quite around here lately.  I don't have all that much to add unfortunately.  No projects or excitement in my life.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

For me it is the fact that they pulled the plug on Tapatalk. 

I do not like the mobile format, it feels like it’s based on DOS.

I spend a lot of time in the field or shop and if I am in front of actual computer screens it is for work and I don’t have the time to look at this site.

In the field I would often look at Tapatalk when we were waiting 

another issue is it is the hot part of the summer so very little is happening with vehicles that is not work related 

• Like 1

I did have Tapatalk on the old phone and got it just for the forum

Honestly I couldn't tell the difference 

When I say old phone, this is my first phone and it was smarter than me so I bought a cheap simple phone for me to learn how to use a phone

I found it as frustrating as all get out at first but over a few years I learnt more about it and it has prettty much replaced the lap top

Paul

1 hour ago, Terry T said:

I must be very tech challenged.  I keep hearing about this Tapatalk but don't have a clue what it is. I use my phone for a lot of things but I still prefer my laptop when I get home.

^^^^^Plus One to this ^^^^^^^

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

I have a few videos of my auction and some photos of my tug boat /barge and crane combo for sale  and a few pics of my new Dodge Drag Pack but with the new forum settings can't post them or link them from Fotki or You Tube.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I’m computer illiterate, so I’m not sure what you guys are talking about.  I noticed the font changed here a few weeks ago, so I guess that is part of the change?  I was able to just copy and past YouTube links on here with no issues, maybe there is an issue on your end Paul?  I don’t know, hopefully you can get it squared away.  Andy

Tapatalk is an app that keeps all your favorite forums and sites in one place, you put your login info for each site on your Tapatalk page and it logs you in automatically. I'm very leery of these sites that want you to provide passwords for other sites, seems like a big security risk.

• Thanks 1