Best of Biden

Mack Technician

anyone can be arrested.. Being 'convicted' is the difference... I hope that in his 'Mugshot' he is smiling with his thumb's up..  you know how he does.. It's a joke, and another weak attempt at crushing his chances in 2024..  The crazy thing is...  The Dem's, are going to TAKE the WIN anyway..  they proved that our votes wont add up to a republican WIN in 2020..  I bet JoeMala wins with 100,000 votes next year..  

T

23 minutes ago, mechohaulic said:

If Trump is "arrested" , would that not give him a criminal record and disqualify his ability to hold public office ?? I don't do much TV watching or follow politics. 

Nope. The only qualifications for President are found in Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5: Natural born citizen of the US, at least 35 years of age, and a resident within the US for 14 years. The only restrictions are in the 22nd Amendment (can only serve 2 terms). Article 2 Section 4 allows for removal upon impeachment AND conviction...but even that doesn't specify that it would disqualify from future eligibility. If the people want to reelect someone the congress has removed from office, that should be the right of the people to do.

• Thanks 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

back in the '60's a song came out called +:Day for Decision = by Johnny Sea . worth listening to. one line says " don't attack America  let it fall under it's own corruption, and you know it's working ". 60 plus yrs later the words unfortunately are true. i still have the 45 and album. 

trump could get 130 million votes, and the demonrats will just invent 160 million fake ones to keep their puppets in. 

even if there are only 150 million registered voters in the country.

they will just claim all 130 million of trump votes are fake. 

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

they don't need to invent the votes ;; that was one purpose of taking down the border wall so "new votes" can come over. what other way would they : thank this nice man that let us in other then vote for him. the voting machines will be like store cash registers; no words just pictures " for those that can't read english. SAD 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

O.A.N./ Real Americas Voice/ and NewsMax...  seem to be on par with our mindset...  I know that fox News went 'Woke'..  I truly believe that these 3 networks, will stay on our side..  Just check them out and decide for yourself..  Jojo

And we can add, The Patriot Post, The American Thinker, The Gateway Pundit, Whatfinger News, American Institute for Economic Research, The Epoch Times, Liberty Nation, Redstate, The Federalist, Trending Politics, etc, etc. Just a couple more to the list.   .....Hippy

Im watching CBS Nigthly News..  Its too bad Biden doesnt put the same effort to secure N.Y.C.,,  into our southern border wall..  Oh well..   I expect a smooth day tomorrow, but the Lib News will find up to 5 Idiots that will do something dumb that fits their agenda..  

• Sad 1

My stepdaughter and her goofy husband both college educated voted for dumb dumb I call them the royal Bostonians clearly they were both too dumb to read up on the the 50 years and politics and has never done anything… but take take take … (IDIOTS).. Bob 

• Like 2

Then that brain dead fool made that snide  remark about Putin couple weeks age on national TV that was the dumbest move ever seen… hey jackass !!!!.you think that was gonna go in noticed???. think I probably mentioned that before but here it is again….Bob

actually Trump did not pay her anything.

michael cohen paid her to keep quiet. 

he was never reimbursed from any Trump organization,  and admitted under oath before he was convicted and sentenced to jail the trumps did not know anything about the payment until many many months after it was paid.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I just fixed my posting... 

(OLD) Trump said.... that N.Y.C. D.A Bragg is "An Animal"... CBS news called it racist commentary..   REALLY????  Y'all get it..  Jojo

(NEW) C.B.S. said that Mr. Trump said...... that N.Y.C. D.A Bragg is "An Animal"...  called it racist commentary.. 

Edited by Joey Mack
I made a Boo Boo