Best of Biden

Mack Technician

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

Those pictures os Pete Buttplug, are uncomfortable to look at (If you like him) .  He is obviously not welcomed there and rightfully so....   Of course, 'Balloon Pop' still hasnt visited either..    If this doesnt spell '' AGENDA'',,,  I dont know what will...  If it wasnt a White/ Conservative Community,,,  There would already have been celebrations of success in aiding them,  and mabey even a gathering in the local Park with T-Shirts, Doves,  and Balloons to celebrate their great accomplishment.   Jojo

Maybe even have lebron comment on it, and some excerpts of btriney griner.  And WTF...throw in some thoughts from aoc.  These are the people who represent our democracy and know what needs to be done 

32 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Youre right,,,    And that SUCKS!!!!   MarkT...  just sayin'  

Yes, pretty sad when a clown such as myself being facetious is close to what people believe is the best thing to do.  

Oh my God, Joey that was hilarious. However the understatement of the year I’m still waiting for dumb dumb to do something for this country that doesn’t require. Ca Ching Ca Ching  going everywhere 

On 2/28/2023 at 5:18 PM, 70mackMB said:

01GTARHPNQQEHDHE0X1E5GYZ0Q.jpeg?w=960

Not sure I believe this shot..for sure photoshop-look at "hard hats"..but Pete looks like the shithead he is.  Hippy when I saw the cartoon with him sitting in the excavator I have to say first picture I saw of him at the scene I  had that instant memory of Dukakis in the tank..classic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1