Best of Biden

Mack Technician

18 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

i stopped watching after they started leveling the playing field with all cars need to be the same, ,and yellow flag third to last lap to put everyone back in a pack for last two laps. 

which was also when all the REAL drivers retired. that was around 20 years or so ago. 

Yep!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Haha I quit when my two cars went to jap aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh rite I’m done I’m not rooting for that  and yes Kaepernick was a big reason lots of us got tired … wait a minute way overpaid project punks  and worse part they have the audacity goaul to do the protesting  on my time and the brass did absolutely nothing to them … that asshole should’ve been benched on the spot as I mentioned gives us all an open 9 hours on Sunday to take care of business … Bob 

• Like 1

Mark..  a few years ago, we were asked to lower, and then remove our Rebel Flags in the infield at Charlotte Motor Speedway....  Yes WOKE....     

yes after Dale died in that minor wreck, things changed..  and then out of knowhere Jr. started to win races,..  it's all rigged..  just like when Kyle Larson came back after being called a Racist, and won the CHAMPIONSHIP that year..  No different than the RIGGED vote for King Biden..  'keepin it real right there'..  jojo

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Oooooooooooo yeah one more thing dale junior,,,, you need to try a 14hr shift with workman’s wages like most of us have to go through… instead of having the world dropped on your lap… for doing absolutely nothing to deserve same oh yeah there you go speaking of Biden   Lol bob

14 hours ago, other dog said:

I believe you're right. Kind of like NASCAR, but completely different. But I used to be a big NASCAR fan in the 80's and 90's. I used to go to both races in Charlotte, Richmond, and Martinsville every year and every one was packed. I remember going to Martinsville one year for the spring race and it was a standing room only crowd. They promised they would have more seats by the fall race. Bristol had a waiting list to get tickets. 

Now the stands are not crowded at all, and - this is just my opinion, I don't know for sure- in my opinion it was the few who didn't like anything and complained about everything who ruined it. The majority, who were fine with everything, didn't say anything but the few who didn't like anything called every talk show and complained. "Well, that Jimmy Johnson wins too many championships" or "Well, that Kyle Busch wins too many  races". The next thing you know they had completely redone the points system, started "the chase", the "stage racing", and who knows what else to gimmick it up. I liked the points system like it used to be, I just completely lost interest in it now.

I'd better get back to cooking this chicken and drinking this Miller Lite, that's my area of expertise. 🤣

Nascar....its full of participation trophy drivers.  You have to keep holding the good back so the rest can compete?  Though money does win races today and if you don't have the money, you can't win very often.

I gave up watching decades ago.  Hell, I don't watch NHRA either.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I started racing in 95, so way after bracket racing started.   It does give the little guy a chance to win.

I'm not sure if I would have gotten involved if it was just class racing back then.

• Like 1

Larry

the  way rules ,computers AND money ruined  nascar , same was done to drag racing.  the funnys and rails of the '50-70's that looked like real cars modified  and only did 150mph were way more interesting then todays  computer driven 300 + mph vehicles. steel B-model vs todays computer "plastic "::: times change ; sad

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mechohaulic said:

the  way rules ,computers AND money ruined  nascar , same was done to drag racing.  the funnys and rails of the '50-70's that looked like real cars modified  and only did 150mph were way more interesting then todays  computer driven 300 + mph vehicles. steel B-model vs todays computer "plastic "::: times change ; sad

Yessir, absolutely!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yeah, same here we go to Sonoma every couple of years and the retro drags  are more fun … I expect a whole event is turned into money too bad stock car and dragstrip is OK with me but the older stuff is definitely more interesting… Bob

Agree, I too want to see the old S/S cars.  They don't show that "slow" kind of stuff on tv.  Only couple classes of the big boys.

At our stick races, the grandstands will be sparse...until they call us up and they fill in.  Once done, they empty out for the normal classes.

• Like 1

Larry