Best of Biden

Mack Technician

Maybe he can do what I couldn't. I emailed Justin Trudeau and invited him to a boxing match with no gloves, but he didn't except.

But the gov virused my computer and fried my hard drive. Bahahaha.

That's why I buy cheap used laptops, LOL

• Like 1

Just now, Joey Mack said:

ohhh hell... really???

Yup, I shit you not. Got a real generic reply thanking me for my comments from his office and computer went black and computer shop could not salvage it, LOL

I'm probably on a list, LOL

2 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

That computer crap just gave me cold chills..  I better go to goodwill and get another BMT machine...  

Well my thing is, I'm too small to defeat the government, but I'm not gunna be quiet and take their crap. So every once in a while I have to let them all know what I think.

It was funny because I had a friend (now deceased) that used to work for the gov and he gave me all their email addresses, LOL

We do have freedom of speech...no? LOL

• Like 1

One more thing...  Why doesnt our Govt. just shut Tik Tok off???  when russia went into ukraine they shut the whole internet off..  Why dont we protect our country????        Because,,,, those that make millions off this crap, need time to move the assets and companies to other foreign banks so they dont lose all the money...   thats why...  

• Like 2

That's like here. They have proof China interfered with our last two elections which Trudeau won (which I highly doubt because everyone in this country except Toronto hates him) and yet they have not kicked him out or called for an election.

They already sold our oil sands and a whole lot of real estate around here to China.

And then he even contracted out our RCMP communications to a Chines company!!! WTF??????

This whole world is upside down.

• Sad 1

Just now, mowerman said:

Got cut again due to weather so I’ll be on here quite a bit and Tom I made all my reservations for Cortland this year I’ll be up there if you’re interested… Bob

What's that, the Brockway show?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Just a little update..  I believe i posted that A.T.&T. / Directv dropped NewsMax, and O.A.N. .... a while ago...  Well,,,,,   NewsMax news channel is back on the lineup..  so I guess we'll see..  Not life changing news here, just a small part of the bigger issue.  The Dissolving of the effort's, to destroy US.. I hope this is a trend, and in 2024,  we ACTUALLY see an HONEST VOTE..  

You caught me!!!..  I was in Dreamland for part of that posting..  I wonder off into a world where America IS Great Again!!! and then I type my dreams, on this thread..  Guess I need a new prescription to keep me balanced... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1