Best of Biden

Mack Technician

12 minutes ago, 70mackMB said:

01GTHT8967TDBF15NRTPC45RS5.jpeg?w=768

This isn't funny. For some reason I saw this and had a vision of her and Killary running in 2024.   YOU laughed about the clown this thread is dedicated to too.....remember that.

• Haha 1

Mark!!!!!!  Dont Jinx us..   Dammit man...  Now you got me scared..  With the way they Appoint people, instead of winning the vote.   You may be right...   :) 

Edited by Joey Mack
poor sperring..

20 hours ago, Mark T said:

This isn't funny. For some reason I saw this and had a vision of her and Killary running in 2024.   YOU laughed about the clown this thread is dedicated to too.....remember that.

nope. hitlery is out of it.

it is going to be buttplug and beetlejuice

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

49 minutes ago, 70mackMB said:

01GTVYB9MG3AD1MCQVPV045ZJN.jpeg?w=960

Awwwwwwe     look at that. Looks like an old Norman Rockwell painting.   Could be titled " A Threat To Our Democracy "    ( pretty much applies to just about anything, kinda like a white toilet )

On 2/28/2023 at 8:12 PM, Joey Mack said:

You aint no Dumbass..  You are right in what you say..  I still cant beleive that Balloon Pop actually won...  

I don't believe it, I'll never believe it. The demonrats stole that election, IMHO anybody that believes otherwise is either delusional or just plain stupid. 

• Thanks 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yes it was stolen!!  That is what makes me mad . They will do it again. I don't believe he won, and never will.. 80 million votes my ASS...

• Like 1

most people don't realize the voting system has always been a phony front  going back many years. difference today is the social media coverage is instant. just like the covid numbers today ; no one sits and adds all the numbers . the voting numbers are put in favor to a certain groups agenda.  no one "at the top" will buck the agenda. nov. 22, 1963 proved that. JFK tried to do right ;; world knows that out come. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

most people don't realize the voting system has always been a phony front  going back many years. difference today is the social media coverage is instant. just like the covid numbers today ; no one sits and adds all the numbers . the voting numbers are put in favor to a certain groups agenda.  no one "at the top" will buck the agenda. nov. 22, 1963 proved that. JFK tried to do right ;; world knows that out come. 

I believe you're right. Kind of like NASCAR, but completely different. But I used to be a big NASCAR fan in the 80's and 90's. I used to go to both races in Charlotte, Richmond, and Martinsville every year and every one was packed. I remember going to Martinsville one year for the spring race and it was a standing room only crowd. They promised they would have more seats by the fall race. Bristol had a waiting list to get tickets. 

Now the stands are not crowded at all, and - this is just my opinion, I don't know for sure- in my opinion it was the few who didn't like anything and complained about everything who ruined it. The majority, who were fine with everything, didn't say anything but the few who didn't like anything called every talk show and complained. "Well, that Jimmy Johnson wins too many championships" or "Well, that Kyle Busch wins too many  races". The next thing you know they had completely redone the points system, started "the chase", the "stage racing", and who knows what else to gimmick it up. I liked the points system like it used to be, I just completely lost interest in it now.

But getting back to what you said, yes, now everybody can get on social media and let their feelings be known immediately. But the ones who don't have anything to complain about say nothing, so therefore their satisfaction with any given subject is seldom heard.

I'd better get back to cooking this chicken and drinking this Miller Lite, that's my area of expertise. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.