Best of Biden

Mack Technician

New Jersey says no more new gas burners after 2035. I wonder if that means commercial vehicles too? The memo linked below from the governor's office is not clear on that point. It just says "cars". It goes on to say 100% of all electricity sold in the sate to come from clean sources by 2035. @tjc transport whats the word over there in Jersey on this?

https://nj.gov/governor/news/news/562023/approved/20230215b.shtml

34 minutes ago, 67RModel said:

New Jersey says no more new gas burners after 2035. I wonder if that means commercial vehicles too? The memo linked below from the governor's office is not clear on that point. It just says "cars". It goes on to say 100% of all electricity sold in the sate to come from clean sources by 2035. @tjc transport whats the word over there in Jersey on this?

https://nj.gov/governor/news/news/562023/approved/20230215b.shtml

the word here in jersey is gov ratface is a flaming  freaking @##&^%$ that does not know his asterisk from a hole in the ground. 

he is trying to make himself look good to the brain dead sheep.

nothing will ever come of his stupidity, because by the time it is set to happen he will be long gone from state politics. 

besides, where is all this electricity going to come from to power everything once natural gas, coal, diesel and propane are banned? 

they are already in the process of banning wind farms. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Was watching a documentary on oil production the other day on TV and they talked about the billions and billions and billions of dollars worth of natural gas that's being released by the oil rigs into the atmosphere every day. I can't believe no one is screaming about that. Natural gas burns pretty clean as I recall.

• Like 2

Why is the Ohio train wreck, unimportant to the Biden Klan?  He sends billions to Ukraine, and yet its over a week now, and FEMA is not going in to help.. What will the next major incedent will be? These Democrats are litteraly destroying our Great Country, right in front of us, and smiling the whole time. I'm at a loss..  I am not crazy.  I am simply at a loss for any explanation for this..  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Don’t worry Joey officials already told the residence they’ve got nothing to worry about really??????? I guess that’s the end of the story… Bob

Very well put Joey clearly the area is all red and dumb dumb can’t be bothered with sending the area anything… Bob

There is always a concern that a ground war will come to the U.S...   For decades I have said to many people, that bullets, rockets and bombs, are less of a concern to me than the use of Biological weapons..  All of these recent actions, whether its, Baloons, or kissing China's A$$, Train wrecks, ignoring American strife but giving aid to a country, that really isn't a friend, in my opinion. Seems to tie in to a fear of mine..  Ok, well i gotta go now, i was scratching my head and just ripped my 'tin foil hat',  I need to make a new one...  Jojo

40 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

There is always a concern that a ground war will come to the U.S...   For decades I have said to many people, that bullets, rockets and bombs, are less of a concern to me than the use of Biological weapons..  All of these recent actions, whether its, Baloons, or kissing China's A$$, Train wrecks, ignoring American strife but giving aid to a country, that really isn't a friend, in my opinion. Seems to tie in to a fear of mine..  Ok, well i gotta go now, i was scratching my head and just ripped my 'tin foil hat',  I need to make a new one...  Jojo

You mean like a virus or something ??  One capable of destroying an economy and creating a major change in life as we know it ?    Wanna go halvsies  on a roll of aluminum foil ?

• Like 1

Wasn’t so long ago we were using Reynolds wrap on our TV, Ariel Joey  you might be a little young to remember that … did a good job on the reception, but absolutely nothing for the  rolling…  furthermore, I want to know where some of the global warming is around here. This town has been freezing cold, almost a record, for  just about the entire winter Bob

I remember foil on the rabbit ears very well..  Global warming is a lie..  the earth is gonna do whatever it wants too..  Big Ego's think they can control it..  

• Like 2