Best of Biden

Mack Technician

Somebody might have to start a new thread towards the end of the year for the 2024 election. I bet there will be a mountain of good content over the course of the next campaign. Who are you taking this time around? Trump or DeSantis? 

1 hour ago, 67RModel said:

Somebody might have to start a new thread towards the end of the year for the 2024 election. I bet there will be a mountain of good content over the course of the next campaign. Who are you taking this time around? Trump or DeSantis? 

micky mouse!!!

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On 3/9/2023 at 5:50 PM, Joey Mack said:

My Brutha' from Anotha' Mutha'..   I'll buy Yo albums....  :) 

Seriously, I have as much business making a rap album as some of these jokers have being in NASCAR.   See how fast I'd be bashed or commented on by people.   not sorry      (yo shout out to my homey JoJo) 

14 minutes ago, MACKS said:

I saw a quick clip on the news this morning Biden and co are talking about approving oil drilling in Alaska,a lot of drilling,where the hell did that come from..

Didn't Hunter just sell a painting.... Alaska Wilderness ?   

• Haha 1

I love it guy's..  I will be looking for this news story.. Which of course will prove the selfishness of the Biden Klan..       Hooray for Me!!  and F--k U.S.A.   That's the Biden Way....

• Sad 1

Mark,, That picture with General Milley,  really upsets me..  Hopefully, all this 'fast tracking' of freaks, will just be too much for normal American's, and it will go away..   Guys like us are tired of this Sh!tshow that the Biden Klan is putting on...  jojo