Best of Biden

Mack Technician

On 4/24/2023 at 5:02 PM, Mark T said:

He might think it's 8 cents......8 eigh.   What a moron

There’s no sugar coating it my brother I expect this poor excuse for a leader has gotten comfortable with calling all the wrong shots this was the first Christmas I can remember the media wasn’t raving about both fedex and UPS overly busy because they were not… Bob

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

OK... The Scooby Doo ending is EXACTLY  how it is!!! 

''It's Old Man Obama!!'' He's the one that did this caper....

He'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling folks

Zikes

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mowerman said:

I can remember the media wasn’t raving about both fedex and UPS overly busy because they were not… Bob

We haven't recovered post holidays moving liquor thru the warehouse. Second/third week of Feb you see it picking up but not this year. We are 30 to 40% behind last year.    .....Hippy  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 70mackMB said:

We haven't recovered post holidays moving liquor thru the warehouse. Second/third week of Feb you see it picking up but not this year. We are 30 to 40% behind last year.    .....Hippy  

Proof biden's economic plan is working.....it's no joke.      Between that and the budweiser thing, at least drinking is down.......or maybe more people are just going straight to fentanyl

2 minutes ago, 70mackMB said:

7 minutes ago, mowerman said:

I expect pabst CEOs learned a healthy lesson from Budweiser lol bob

Thing I don't get,   yeah  the guy's a fruit cake and all , but he's trying to look like a little girl. Who in their right mind finds anything attractive about that. It's really weird.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Yes, a few years back if you want to run around with women’s clothes on the town would’ve run you out on a rail now we’re all supposed to except this misfits behavior

But this bird brain is going for the  pre puberty girl look.  What kinda creeps think that should be celebrated let alone encouraged ?   It's really strange .

I must’ve missed something but it reminds me of all these fools running around with shaved heads and diamond earrings really????  when I was a boy we all wanted to look like cowboys now seems like they want to look like their friends baby girl. Not sure what’s up with that. 

• Haha 1

Well, it looks like we have about 26 more hours before the flood gates open at the southern border..  Time to roll out the welcome matt for more welfare recipients, drugs, sex crimes and disease... 👍. God  Bless America..  

I'm watching Fox News in my Hotel room right now.. 8:20 pm..  they are at the southern border.. the Mexicans in the back ground look clean, well fed and pretty much normal.. and..... They are on cell phones...  How the HELL did they keep the phones charged, if THEY supposedly walked for weeks or more through a bunch of different countries?????  Any reasonable answer will be appreciated...  Jojo

• Like 1

MB,   are they F'n kidding us???  I'm lost..  I can't believe the intentional destruction of our country is underway...  I need a minute....