Best of Biden

Mack Technician

I just wish there was at least one of them that really cares about the poor condition of our country..  I know,,  I've lost it!!!  anyway,  I hope your weekends is a good one..  Jojo

I agree Mark..! There is no way that there is a Majority of American Voters, that support this crap we have in the white house..  It is deliberately being done, regardless of what WE THE PEOPLE think..  

3 minutes ago, 70mackMB said:

Don't mean to be a stickler for details but, l hope they hang the flag correctly at the next show. The field of stars belongs at the top left no matter how the flag is displayed.    .....Hippy 

Good to know . I believe it was a digital display so it might possibly got reversed in the process. Regardless good to know. This also made me check my tattoo on my arm and luckily it’s correct ! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

is it just me???   or the truth???  every time I look at Dr. Jill Biden on T.V.,,  she looks like she knows exactly what is going on and all the destruction caused by her Husband,  and is about ready to loose it!!  and say,,,  AMERICA IS RIGHT !!!!!!  My husband is a P.O.S.!!!!   SAVE YOURSELVES AND VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN..  😂

LOOK at Dr. Jill's face when they say Hunter was having a little nose candy!

Hunter-Biden-Sniffles-Joe-Jill-White-House-Balcony-CSPAN-Screen-Image-07042023-1-e1688596427118.jpg

• Like 1

Anyone remember this POS during the debates ?  Stand'n there mumble'n how Trump was the worst president ever ?   

This guy's a low life and I can't kid myself into thinking the rest of the world doesn't see that.  God help us.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tjc transport said:

oh yea,,, i cant answer your question because i refuse to look at anything with "them" in picture. 

makes my stomach start a rumbling. 

Man I heeeeeeeeeeeya!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Mark T said:

This guy's a low life and I can't kid myself into thinking the rest of the world doesn't see that.  God help us.

Well just watch "Sky News" they love going after the Biden Crime Family and VP Kamala.    .....Hippy 

Our country is in a sad state we have a  puppet at the helm men dressed as women trying to sell us beer and stores that have clothing for little kids to say look how gay I am even though I don’t know what that is 

Edited by Mean Green
  • Like 1

If your going to be a bear be a grizzly

1 hour ago, Mean Green said:

Why can’t we celebrate real women the hard working mothers the wives the grand mothers the sisters why do they cram down our throat to celebrate these “fake women “ I feel bad for the real women in sports that have to compete against these guys that say they are women

My wife cry’s about that all the time yes that’s bullshit… Bob